1. Curley5959

Curley5959 CCC Member!

I dont know what people see in these Castlevania games.. I mean, yeah, I spose they are good, But they're nothing spectacular to me.. I think Eragon DS is better than this..

Probably just because I dont like the gameplay.. [​IMG]

2. Narin

Narin The Cheat Master, kupo!
    Former Staff

United States
  3. Raika

Raika uguu

OMG ITS OUT!!! [​IMG]

4. DespizingU

DespizingU GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Wow, that's horrible Curley. I kind of feel sorry that you can't enjoy this series. [​IMG] Ever since I played the first one in the mid eighties, I've been completely hooked to this series(and this type of gameplay, which I love the Metroid series too) ever since.

But everyone has their own tastes.

5. aznboi104

aznboi104 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    OMFG dude i fuking love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TY TY TY TY TY TY TY TY *runs in circles and scream ty*

ive always had a feeling one day those ppl would revert back to the old arm 7 o.o

TY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!

6. cmonster

cmonster Advanced Member
    Newcomer

If you were to ask me, my favorite things about Castlevania games are the atmosphere, the exploration, the challenge and definitely the music. The story is pretty decent and it's also interesting to see how new games connect with the older series, too.

Personally, it's one of those games that makes me feel like I've accomplished something when I beat it and I enjoy almost every minute of it.

7. 2short

2short GBAtemp Fan

Sweden
    yeah it's workin fine on my m3 simply too!

8. NemesisHunter

NemesisHunter GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Workin' mighty fine on me M3 Simply here mate. This game is HARD compared to previous DS Castlevanias, more akin to the difficulty of classic Castlevanias...

I love it.

As in, Masochist Love.

I don't care when I play as a sexy, emotionless, bada$$ woman with no memories, lol.

9. seracrux

seracrux Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Its working on my R4 with 1gb Kingston Japan. with firmware 1.18 and the YSmenu patch
    Got through the first boss fight with no freezes so far.
    I also quit and reloaded the game to check and it still works.

Game is fun so far. You can even change the voices to japanese via the in game options menu.

10. Heran Bago

Heran Bago Where do puyo come from?

United States
    This convinced me to play this game. I normally wouldn't have the time but I am so down for breaking this game with cheats and real time save.

11. Kilvearn

Kilvearn Member
    Newcomer

Swaziland
    Would anybody know the save size of the game ?
    I need it for the Supercard DS One...
    Thanks a lot, I cannot wait to play this game !! :-)

12. VISHI SO FISHI

VISHI SO FISHI Cricket My love!

India
    guys,i played the old one ages ago but found nothing "Cool" in it,it was kinda crappy,is there anykind of difference in this..

What would u rate the difficulty out of X/10?
    And gameplay out of X/10?

13. Bitbyte

Bitbyte GBAtemp Maniac

Belgium
    If you don't like the core gameplay, then nope, this isn't for you.

14. ConJ

ConJ The Toker

just been playing this game, and ive just got to the first boss. impressions so far? really nice looking and sounding game, and it seems a little harder than the previous 2 ds releases. really liking so far. [​IMG]

15. Joey R.

Joey R. Banned
    Banned

I don't think anyone has answered your question yet. That's not a problem, that's a "feature". You see, this game links with Castlevania: Judgement and other copies of Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia. That blinking is you at startup is actually the game "searching" for something to link with. Pokémon DPP do the exact same thing, in fact. You need to sync the DS with the device that sends the signal (be it another DS or a Wii) in order to recieve the Mystery Gift, eggs, etc. I assume this game does the same.

PS: After playing some more, I'm afraid I'll have to pass on this one. I've LOVED all the Metroidvanias since Symphony of the Night, specially DoS and PoR... but this one... Dunno if it's the game itself or if it's me who doesn't like the series as much as I used to...

16. knoxvillz

knoxvillz GBAtemp Regular

yeh, i kinda feel the same. The game is good but i dunno, there's just something missing in this game...but i really miss the cool save and portal rooms in the other castlevania's, the ones in OoE just suck

17. Lametta

Lametta GBAtemp Regular

Italy
    I just started playing it and I think it's harder than the previous chapters (PoR was much easier since the beginning) ...well I've never been a good Castlevania player, let's see if I can go through this OeE

18. ron555

ron555 GBAtemp Fan

Holy shit, WTF is going on with the crap.

I'm all the way to top (with the 2 "boss" doors and I've been hitting this crabass for the past 20 minutes NONSTOP and I still can't kill him. Is this a bug in the game? I mean, jesus, I must of drained 50,000 HP by now! I hit the guy nonstop for 20 minutes!

[2 min after this post ] HAHAH omg I'm an idiot. I won't spoil it for you guys. I'm an idiot

19. frostfire

frostfire GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    I haven't read the whole topic, but the M3 wiki says this game will work, in contrary to the random freezes with PoR/DoS. So does this game really work with the good old M3 Perfect SD/MiniSD?

20. Sonius

Sonius Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    whats about: Castlevania_Order_of_Ecclesia_USA_INTERNAL_NDS-XPA ?

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Castlevania, Ecclesia, #2809