OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
To original release submitter: sorry, there is something strange going on in the Release Management Center.

I had to repost this under my name. Thank you for your contribution.

Also, not a real anime or Bleach fan - but I love me a fighter. :)

And I'll start adding screenshots to NDS releases. ;)

-JP

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sweet! Finally something that a veteran old-school gamer like me can get into!

I'm just glad to have a decent fighting game to play on the DS that isn't running through an emulator or a cropped screen in GBA mode. Really like the Rock/Heavy Metal tone to the music in the Bleach games. Don't know squat about the anime side of it (I'm not in to anime), but the game is definitely a blast to play, especially after being starved for a decent fighter on the DS for so long.

Now all we need is for someone to smack the ignorance out of Capcom and Namco and force them to create their franchise fighters on the DS (Street Fighter and Tekken, of course). Then I'd really be a happy-camper.

But Bleach 2 is definitely my kind of game!
yaynds.gif

solange82200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know how to beat the girl, Yachiru? My son is playing it but cant beat her before the time runs out. Her life refills before he can do anything? Can anyone please help? I think it's only the second or third battle?

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
solange82200 said:
Does anyone know how to beat the girl, Yachiru? My son is playing it but cant beat her before the time runs out. Her life refills before he can do anything? Can anyone please help? I think it's only the second or third battle?

err i played this game a while ago, but if i recall correctly, isn't that just training? can't u skip it?

guardian_457

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
solange82200 said:

u can hope for one of those line movement disable cards so she can't move for a bit then just beat the crap out of her so shes down and just jump as fast as u can lol. thats what i did and it somehow worked

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is it possible to undub this one? i know the first fighting one wasnt possible kuz it didnt have the files.

SABERinBLUE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Um, it totally is possible to undub the first one. I undubbed the hell out of it like a year ago. Just remember not to trim the rom when patching it for the card.

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
really? i tried doing it the way i did it for TWEWY but the files/folders werent the same. how did you do it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright