Canada
953970113301frontse0.jpg

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's a joke about the name. That's related to the topic.

Also, the only difference between it and multiple posts in this thread and another Imagine release thread is that it's a picture and I don't see anything in the rules that so let's not make up our own.

2ljhzyq.jpg

EDIT: And I'd just like to say that I am up for debate on this.

Chanser

:o
Trophies
XP
Country
Monaco
CODE __.: : .
____ .\/ | :
\ / :__ | |
\/ ________________/\ _ __| \| _ ___|________ __________
/ / \ | \ \ __/ /
_/ ______/ __ _ | \ _ ______ / \_ _______/
\_____ \ \ / | \_ / _/ _/____ __)____
/ \ / | / / \ / | \
_____ /____/ \_____ / \____|\ /____ /
\_____/ /_______\ \_____/ | \ / \_____/
| | \ / NeB ^ sOS
s q u i r e | | \/
| |
: |
:
- - Release info -------------------------------------------------------- -

Title [-] Imagine Baby Club  Ubisoft
Region [-] EUROPE
Language [-] Multilanguage
Platform [-] Nintendo DS
Size [-] 256 MBiT
Release Date [-] September 27th, 2008

- - Game info ----------------------------------------------------------- -

Two babies. Twice the love. Twice the fun.
Look after two cute babies and watch them grow. Feed them, dress them,
take them out, respond to their needs and show them love to help them
blossom.
Care for two babies at once, helping them to get along with each other.
Take them for a walk in the park and let them play on the rides.
Use early-learning activities to help your babies develop new skills,
including grabbing, crawling and walking.
Play fun mini-games to learn how to become the best carer.

Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Dutch, Norwegian,
Swedish, Danish and Portguese.

- - Greets -------------------------------------------------------------- -

... all old friends ...

- ----------------------------------------------------------------------- -

JPH

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
AshuraZro said:

Also, the only difference between it and multiple posts in this thread and another Imagine release thread is that it's a picture and I don't see anything in the rules that so let's not make up our own.

2ljhzyq.jpg

How is an image about a guy looking like he's about to beat a baby anyway relevant to the topic?

It may have something to do with the name of the game, but is pertinent to the game in no way what-so-ever.

GreenBanana

Trophies
Website
noino.iwarp.com
XP
Country
JPH said:
AshuraZro said:

2ljhzyq.jpg

How is an image about a guy looking like he's about to beat a baby anyway relevant to the topic?

It may have something to do with the name of the game, but is pertinent to the game in no way what-so-ever.

That's an actual screenshot of the game. Prove it isn't.

So anyways having played this game for about three blinding hours straight, I can safely say without malice aforethought that this game did commit terrible crimes of sin. Yes, sin officially exists, even for non-believers, after they play this truly unsolicited failure of a bowel movement called Imagine: Leper Colony. On the surface, which is all that makes up this shoddy title, it is very realistic. You spend a great deal of your time cleaning up poop, vomit, and other assorted bodily wastes, since that's all babies really do. Then you can get more babies to add to your repertoire when your drunk husband comes home after his nine-hours-a-day soul-crushing desk job in the wacky world of Enron and stock market bailouts and gas price gouging to shag you clumsily in the kitchen, where you'll be heating up milk bottles and getting formula spat up on your bloated, sagging bosoms and ever-widening ass from having so many goddamn babies.

The AI is appropriate, because babies aren't very smart. You can't train your babies too well in this game. They very often fail to catch frisbees, which often times just land on your baby's face and just sort of sit there. You can decorate your babies though, painting on their faces with the stylus, and giving them "bling bling" just like notorious rapper HXC. There are also Olympic competitions, because YOU MUST LIKE SPORT, but the babies fare even less well in that. For instance, in the boating competition, the babies are too stupid to know how to row the oars, and end up drifting away.

The difference in the (U) version is you don't need to leave babies in the woods based on their gender.

The game ends when social services come by under falsified claims of abuse to take your babies away. You must remember not to facially whip your babies, as tempting as it is.

Final tip:
pokey283_13.gif

Prove it isn't true.

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
JPH said:

I find it funny how you see the link and then discredit it. It was also in regard to another post in the bunch you moderated. But let's have a look around. Spoiler tags used to prevent excessive quoting.

-HeatMan Advance in Pipe Mania Release Thread-
Oh yeah!

That guy is ready to lay some pipe and release those fluids with that lady! Hoo-rah!

There's no way that this couldn't be as fun as it is in real life.
976647.gif
-DivineZeus in My Boyfriend Release Thread-
Porkdish said:
how was this released after imagine:baby
tingle_shock.gif

timeparadoxbygunmouthwe3.jpg
Porkdish said:
-The rate of nothing in My Boyfriend Release Thread-
nextfallcopy.png
-feds4u in Rain Drops Release Thread-
Yeah, even a youtube video of Spiderman 3 based around a game's name. But shit, I make a little image in photoshop that is a relevant but cruel mix on the game's name and the first UNMODERATED post in this thread that makes a very similar joke.

I have no problem admitting that it's stupid and childish, but I can EASILY say it's just as on topic or even more on topic than some other posts that can be found in other release threads. I find it very disturbing that a bit of tomfoolery is not permitted in this case and yet I can still find that the My Boyfriend topic contains such an insightful post such as these two!
blu9987 said:
QUOTE(Trulen @ Sep 30 2008, 08:48 AM)
I lol'd

+1

GreenBanana

Trophies
Website
noino.iwarp.com
XP
Country
AshuraZro said:

2ljhzyq.jpg

I don't really care [about debate] and neither should anyone, but at least he's not trying to hit a baby seal. You gotta think positive like that.

In fact, this picture is relevant, because hitting is manly, and there is an extensive amount of this game about having to gender-typify your children. Yes, even video games in this day and age wish to promote the barrier between the sexes, with boys = blue and soldiers, and women = pink and dolls. This sexist, self-fulfilling prophecy begins at the earliest stages which you see here in the game, binding women to the glass ceiling and men to a self-destructive agenda of complying against their will to the masculinity cycle.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: