DS #2656: Mystery Clue Files: MillionHeir (USA)

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I've seen my cousin play games from this series on the PC. It's a detective game aimed for kids I think.
She likes them quite a bit even though I tell her that they look suspicious and might be one of those spyware filled games.

EDIT: I like how the boxart overlaps some of the Nintendo DS sidebar thingy. They should do that more often.

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
MISSING!

So it is detective-like game?

I love mysteries
grog.gif

gbands

Trophies
XP
Country
It's a missing objects game rather than a mystery game. Will try it since I like the pc series.

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
matrix121391 said:
Is there a way to ask where it can be found without infringing on the forum rules? I can't seem to find it anywhere.
Patience is a virtue, Grasshopper...and I think we both know what you have tried with your post...hoping for a PM, perhaps?
lecture.gif

solange82200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think that's ok here, even PMing. I am pretty sure that is against the rules. It's not that hard to find these things yourself anyway, why put GBAtemp in jeapordy? Seriously guys, stay away from asking for roms.

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
The font used on the title is a big turnoff for me.
Basically "if they didn't bother searching for a good looking font to be used on boxart, would they have put a lot of efforts into the game?"

mrbass

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember emailing them 2 years ago asking if a DS game was planned. Don't think they lied when they said there wasn't as I'm sure it wasn't planned back then. I was super excited to give this game a spin. I think they made the best implementation possible on the DS. Kudos to Big Fish Games for that. However, it just isn't fun like the ones on the computer. I'm very picky too I won't even play the 800x600 version of these hidden object games only 1024x768. Also won't play them in full screen as it distorts the picture. On the computer you have well hidden camoflauged objects. On this DS game it seems not so much camoflauged but rather dark instead. Computer you have 10 objects per scene this one only 5. If this is your first exposure to hidden object games and you try this and dismiss them as crap then it's really not the best game to judge this genre at at all. I'd say check out for PC/Mac 60 min demo Agatha Christie: Peril at End House and compare that to this. Really it's nite and day. Might it work on iphone/touch who knows.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'( +1