Joey90

Not around any more
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Haruhi said:
No thanks. I don't like the ramped up difficulty of this remake. When I feel like grinding, I'll go play Dragon Quest.
Meh, just put x2 exp on and you're set. (or x4 if you are really lazy)

Masked

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Haruhi said:
No thanks. I don't like the ramped up difficulty of this remake. When I feel like grinding, I'll go play Dragon Quest.

I've played over 50% of the game and I haven't grinded at all. All I do is just fight mostly every monster I encounter while walking. Game isn't hard at all, you just have to be smart in boss fights

Avalyn

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Masked said:
Haruhi said:

I've played over 50% of the game and I haven't grinded at all. All I do is just fight mostly every monster I encounter while walking. Game isn't hard at all, you just have to be smart in boss fights

I agree. It's not the game, it's you. BUT. if you want the easy version, go back and play ff2 snes. :-)

iNFiNiTY

Trophies
XP
asher said:
where´s viva piñata?

why would you say this in a completely random thread? mods prehaps you should you know, do some moderating and cut this kind of pointless shit out

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
iNFiNiTY said:
asher said:
where´s viva piñata?

why would you say this in a completely random thread? mods prehaps you should you know, do some moderating and cut this kind of pointless shit out
it's quite common behavior in threads of releases nobody cares about that are released around the same time as a more popular release is expected.

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
thedicemaster said:
iNFiNiTY said:
asher said:
where´s viva piñata?

it's quite common behavior in threads of releases nobody cares about that are released around the same time as a more popular release is expected.

And viva piñata is a more popular release? Maybe in "everything is half ass backwards ville"
smile.gif

S

spectral

Viva Pinata is a more popular release. Its not a more popular game but since the US version of this has already been out a while not too many people really care about this one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: still, you're forgiven +2