DS #2607: Driving Theory Training (Europe)

Masta_mind257

Trophies
XP
Country
im 17 in a yr shud i wait for it or start nao? meh... my family usually start things earlier. Plus it could build morale and gain me some more common sense (something everyone tells me I lack)

Perseid

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Being an American this would give me a real challenge. Maybe I should try it.
biggrin.gif

Alastair

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This game'll be very useful to my fiancée and myself who're moving to England and won't be able to transfer our current driving licences. The website with the practice test for the theoretical section is free: yes but it isn't portable.
yaynds.gif

I quite like the union jack on the top screen!

Masta_mind257 said:
im 17 in a yr shud i wait for it or start nao? meh... my family usually start things earlier. Plus it could build morale and gain me some more common sense (something everyone tells me I lack)
You could try this game but I'd honestly get this game and learn the basics before thinking about driving:
english%20training.jpg

Alastair

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Try2bcool said:
You just got to remember to drive on the wrong side of the road.
Did I? Wait - I mean "do I?" - sweet display of tense you "got" there. You should try English training as well.

QUOTEThe Mishna records that the Kohanim in the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem would ascend the altar on the east (right) side and descend on the west (left).
Have fun driving on the evil side of the road.

jabjab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alastair said:
Try2bcool said:
You just got to remember to drive on the wrong side of the road.
Did I? Wait - I mean "do I?" - sweet display of tense you "got" there. You should try English training as well.

QUOTEThe Mishna records that the Kohanim in the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem would ascend the altar on the east (right) side and descend on the west (left).
Have fun driving on the evil side of the road.
Analysed by Alastair.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-6512692/arcade-1-up-infinity-50-games-game-board.jsp?pfm=bdrecs...