SEGA reveals the full lineup of Mega Drive / Genesis Mini 2 and the European version

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
same with the trials games. I should check if the ones from the 360 work on the series x. I bought the two for the ps4, but the ps3 got nothing. those games are hilarious when you crash massively. haha
The PS3 had a clone called Urban Trial Freestyle or something. Not as popular obviously.

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The PS3 had a clone called Urban Trial Freestyle or something. Not as popular obviously.
I bought both trials games for the ps4. had to rebuy one of them due to the original account being banned thanks to the ps3. they were less than $20 apiece. I sold my retail version of xenoblade chronicles 3, which helped pay for it. I bought the digital version, at 197 switch games, all digital but ring fit adventure for obvious reasons. I've been downloading only games I own in case Nintendo were to disallow them from being redownloaded. I don't think it will happen, but you can never be too sure. :)

Reactions: Marc_LFD

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
btw, I managed to get the special edition of xc3. the second half will be in the fall sometime with no release give. it was $90 or so. what you get is a steal case and a 250 page artbook. I didn't need the game as I bought it with that $200 give card if you recall best buy throwing away my m2 ssd from my laptop. it worked out well for me though. I also bought live a live with it. I plan to use the last of it for the splatoon 3 oled switch, if I can get it. if I don't, I'll be slightly bummed, but not that upset.

Reactions: Marc_LFD

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They're either saving them for the inevitable megadrive mini 3, or they don't want people to have an option beside Origins.
the series x is the go to system when it comes to anything past the ps4 era. I've bought many games from the 360 and whatnot. I wish sony had cared about bc beyond the ps4. it's their own fault that they made a difficult processor to develop for. they had no forethought whatsoever, just like a bunch of the idiots from the ps3 scene, who essentially believed there would be no scene beyond the ps3 one, the people who treated me like shit. lol fuck 'em.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They're either saving them for the inevitable megadrive mini 3, or they don't want people to have an option beside Origins.
I see the point with a Sega CD Mini, but if they make a Genesis Mini Vol. 3 they're just milking it to death then.

Release a Saturn Mini and a Dreamcast Mini. I bet they'd be sold out by the pre-orders stage.

Cris1997XX

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I see the point with a Sega CD Mini, but if they make a Genesis Mini Vol. 3 they're just milking it to death then.

Release a Saturn Mini and a Dreamcast Mini. I bet they'd be sold out by the pre-orders stage.
Ehh...don't speak as if literally anything would sell like hotcakes (Especially since Sega can't make too many of 'em). The Sega Saturn isn't possible yet because emulation is still dodgy and crappy PCs/phones don't handle it well, and even the Dreamcast requires relatively high specifications

realtimesave

///AMG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just wonder if this is going to be any "better" for 32x. I already have every game I want to play running on the original Genesis mini. Not sure if I will pick this one up.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ehh...don't speak as if literally anything would sell like hotcakes (Especially since Sega can't make too many of 'em). The Sega Saturn isn't possible yet because emulation is still dodgy and crappy PCs/phones don't handle it well, and even the Dreamcast requires relatively high specifications
Limited quantity... Limited Edition? :P Scalpers and collectors eat that up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: