DS #2472: Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride (Japan)

skarthebloodchild

Keep It Old School
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
DSTT 1.15 fixes the problem with this game
smile.gif

drone9

Trophies
XP
Country
mtsuboi said:
Does anyone know if this boat issue is a bug (or copy protection anyone) present when we play on a flashcart or a problem with the dump?
it's said to be a copy protection.

edit: btw. anybody know how to get around this with a m3simply?

keke_keke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've just married Deborah and can't seem to get the ship at Port Selmi. Is anyone else this far yet? Do I have to do something special with Deborah? I have the boat fix code active, but I'm stuck.
frown.gif

Edit: Nevermind! You have to go and check the jar in a small shrine just a little northwest of Salabona. Remember that if you're marrying Deborah. ^^

Tyralyon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
OH, I'm SO damn happy this is coming out in english. I always cherished the DQ games over the FF series, and DQ5 is the reason why. It's in my top 3 games of all time. The only problem I had with it was that I had to play on emu, and that my HDD crashed when I was very close to the end of the game... I never went back, although I've been thinking about it lotsa times. I can't avoid it no more, it will happen with the DS remake
smile.gif

dango

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
thank you to whoever found the cheat code to get off the boat. i have that and a patched r4 kernel to take care of the save size thing. before i get too far, has anyone found any other problems to get around with this game?

(i assume not, as i haven't seen anything else in this thread. however, i don't want to get to the final boss and then have it freeze on me. ^_^;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...