DS #2385: Daigasso! Band Brothers DX (Japan)

lyra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks a lot for those new bdx files cynicalfluff and Neobeo, always great to have new songs to play!
biggrin.gif

cynicalfluff

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Glad to see people are still interested in the downloads. As long as ndsbbs keeps posting new songs, I'll keep passing them along. (At least until I get an angry e-mail telling me to quit.)

Here's the next set of 21 songs: http://www.mediafire.com/?mih5uunihez

Unlike the other packs, all of the songs in here were created by one of the posters at ndsbbs, zephyrfly, and may not be available through the official banbros downloads.

Impossible

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gwozdz said:
Buy this game. there are over 2,600 songs on the Nintendo.jp site and rising. I did.

I bought the game as soon as it came out because I loved the first one. The downloads are limited, and if a better version of a song appears later, you're screwed. So I'm really cautious with them.

Thanks for the continued song uploads. The 10/10 one has a couple of songs I was on the verge of using download slots on. It's a good thing I didn't, then, since I just would have been annoyed at myself now. That's what happened when I got Ico - You Were There.

Neobeo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Impossible said:
I bought the game as soon as it came out because I loved the first one. The downloads are limited, and if a better version of a song appears later, you're screwed. So I'm really cautious with them.

It's been mentioned before, but the download server doesn't actually cut you off at 100, the checking is done only on the cartridge side. Granted, I don't have direct evidence of this, and it's hard to say exactly how Nintendo banned the early-released savegames, but I've downloaded at least 150 songs from my cartridge so far (deleting songs every now and then).

Still, nothing wrong with being overly cautious.

AXYPB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a tool that can rename BDX files according to its title and contributor data? My BDX collection is hopelessly disorganized and I would like to separate the user-made songs from the download songs.

canli

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I just bought the game because I want to use %100 of the capacities like Wii Speak Channel (see there http://touch-ds.jp/mfs/st91/mft5.html ) or the Wifi Connection.
I've some problems with degausser (It opens often and the program can't open sometimes, weird thing) + I can't wait songs like Jungle P (5050) and many others to be released in months.
+ this game (like Rhythm Tengoku Gold) deserves to be sold.

Gwozdz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Need Help backing up save file. Can't get bbdxsave to work. I have an M3 ds real and GBA ram expansion and EZ-Flash V slot 2 ram expansion. through my calculation I should be able to booth this .nds program through the second slot ram of either ram expansion. the program detects the game pack in the First slot but when i try to backup my save or extract songs the thing freezes. Whats wrong with this picture?

fkusumot

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
iblamewiifit.com
XP
Country
United States
Joshua014 said:
Hello. 372 Music of my selection of Best Music. (No Music Very Hard) (French Taste, 10 Hours of Job).
I Am a Big Fan to DBBDX ^^.
http://rapidshare.com/files/156642986/372_Music_DBBDX.rar

Thanks, I appreciate the effort. Sooooo many songs to keep up with. Darn you Nintendo.

With 3000+ songs available for download now and still growing one wonders where it will end. And I for one wonder if anyone will be able to collect all of them.

It frustrating for me because I get booted off the server every 10 songs or so, how do they expect you to be able to preview all of them anyways when the server is so slow and the songs shuffle places every day?

canli

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
fkusumot said:
It frustrating for me because I get booted off the server every 10 songs or so, how do they expect you to be able to preview all of them anyways when the server is so slow and the songs shuffle places every day?

Is there not a search engine (with hiragana, kanji or alphabet) to find this song.
I'm waiting for my copy to arrive soon.

Joshua014

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I bought the game, can I extract the usci to the linker ? Could you do that Canli when you receive it ? It's for put the lastest music online.

Kanie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i saw some new songs at Ndsbbs. my Chinese is very bad so i have no idea how to download it :wtf:
is someone here nice to help me ?
biggrin.gif

btw does some1 knows other sites where i can download wifi songs??
thank you!
biggrin.gif

PKInferno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is probably one of the few games I will keep on my flashcard FOREVER (JUS and Taiko 2 DS being the others) This game is just that great... Oh, and can someone please get those NDSBBS files to an upload site? (I can't read Chinese well either)
ph34r.gif

Impossible

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
There's a new ndsbbs song pack... No songs I recognise. Can someone please get it for us, though?

I just zipped this today, the most up-to-date collection of download songs:

http://sharebee.com/4dc80b8f

Please note that this has NOT yet been fully sorted (it will be in the next song pack). Many of the names are in romaji (e.g. "WIIAA!" for We Are), and there are almost certainly a bunch of doubles. Most of the songs are now in the ndsbbs and Nintendo Songs folders, the former of which is intended to be temporary.

loony747

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread!

*happily walks away to play his custom save*

EDIT the 4th:

Question: Has anyone confirmed whether or not the Speaker Channel works with flashcarts?

moribund112

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Switzerland
I bought the game recently (I owned the first one and loved it) - - I'm SUPER excited to see such a good following for the game here on GBAtemp.
I felt pretty lost trying to work through all of the nonsense with save files and editing, but everyone here seems to have made it really simple and easy to understand. Cheers guys!
yaynds.gif

canli

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Why can't I read any Japanese writing in my Windows?? On these names,there are a lot of squares??

So, I bought the game too. I want to have my own downloaded songs and to be able to connect on WFC etc... and games like those (Rhythm Tengoku, TWEWY,..) need to buy to support them. Anyway, here are my downloaded songs on original card (34 for now)

Greeeen - Kiseki
News - Weeeek
One Piece opening songs (We are, Believe, Jungle P, Kokoro no chizu)
Naruto Shippuden ending 3
Kobukuro - Tsubomi
Hisoukan - Hisoukan
Dan Dan kokoro hikareteku (DBGT Opening)
The Boom - Shima Uta
Sekaiiju no dare yori kitto
Gintama Openings 1 and 2 (Pray and tooi..)
Linda Linda (from Ouendan)
Jam Project - Gong
Pegasus no Fantasy (Saint Seiya opening)
Dragon Quest 8 Juukyuku
One Night Carnival (from Ouendan)
Keroro Gunsou Opening 1 (Kero March) and Ending 9 (Kurutto Mawatte Ikkaiten)
Zangoku na tenshi no teze (Evangelion theme)
88 (Hitman Reborn Opening)
Okatsuki no Kuruma
Ware te halleluyah
Kaette Koiyo
Keiken Chiju Shouchi
Tada... Aitakute
Istsumo Nando demo
Just Communication (Gundam Wing Op)
Meitantei Conan Theme
Melissa (FMA Opening)
Hitomi o tojite
Kasabuta (Konjiki no gash Bell Opening)