DS #2385: Daigasso! Band Brothers DX (Japan)

ReallyiAmGhost

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
iamghost.kr
XP
Country
Korea, South
I have compared two cyclods saves, and found where Unique ID stores. (maybe not)

1h88jl.png

e9gcoz.png

Lupigen

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
coollala said:
I don't think Nintendo got a database for the cartridge's ID, what they do is blocking the IDs with large traffic..
So could someone generate another 8MB save for clarifying this?
From what I can tell of the past few posts, the people with their own cyclo-generated saves are no longer able to log-in either, which means that Nintendo's servers are no longer accepting the cyclo's random ids. Being that the code is somewhere around 40 bits, Nintendo wouldn't need much space for a cart ID database, or they could at least have the algorithm used to generate the IDs. I agree with you though that Nintendo must have noticed that one ID was downloading hundreds of songs (From multiple points all around the world, if they're tracking IPs), and sought to block that one (Along with re-activating their validation process). I guess one question for that save-builder idea would be how many downloads it would take before Nintendo would take notice (Assuming that the person downloading the songs dumps their blank save from the cart beforehand, using it for an extra few hundred songs).

papyrus

Trophies
Website
bux.to
XP
Country
Well the Edge uses 1mb size of file for their latest firmware update. Can i have problems downloading songs in wifi with that sav file? Can't connect to wifi atm to try dl. Anyone who tried can you confirmed it?

Durran

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok here are the steps that I took, I downloaded a hex editor: Hex Editor

After installing the program I proceeded to do this:

untitled.jpeg

I made those two values identical (34), but I suggest you do not choose the same value as it may cause Nintendo to block it again. Those two lines are not beside each other, just scroll through and find them. After that I put the save back and I could connect to Wi-Fi again, hope this helps. I'm off to bed everyone, I'll check up again in 10 hours.

Edit: Shoot, this doesn't work sorry. If you do this some of your songs go missing and even though you may connect, you can not download music. So maybe someone more skilled can edit the specific values that should be edited and it will work that way.

loudwii

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Hello everybody,

I would like to thanks eveyone who contributed to this topic about this awesome game. It was a pleasure to read it all. I have created a profile becasue i have some questions about BDXtool :

- How can I extract songs from the first Daigasso in order to import them on DX ? It seems a bit strange but i have the speaker channel and i want to play songs from the first one with it or where can I find those files? I have found some .bbs but not from the gamelist.
- How does Midi to bbs converter works? Is it easier to import news songs with this method ?
- Is it possible to extract songs from the gba cartridge of requested songs too?
- Does anyone have a save file with .bbs imported on it ?

THX

Dominator

the world end without you
Trophies
Website
www.ipodtutofast.com
XP
Country
France
Welcome to gbatemp!!! (no cubcake sorry XD)

-extract yuor song from the first save of Daigaisso, but you can only see you created song. link with a lot of BBS (and bbs from the first!!!! http://rapidshare.com/files/125982900/BBS__DAT.rar.html
- I dont' know, nerver try
-Nop
-I'm working on it, bit its very easy to import bbs wth the tool

loudwii

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Thanks a lot for your answers Dominator !

I well test that tonight but it's sad that we can't extract Nintendo songs from the first one, it would have been excellent to play them on the channel speaker. One more thing because I can't remember about it : is it possible to edit songs from nintendo in Daigasso 1 in order to save them as custom tracks or are they locked ?

stvlite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, i cannot connect anymore either...damn!!!
i was about to upload my version of THE NURSE by the white stripes.
is there a way to fix this problem?

stvlite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but the same thing would happen, wouldn't it, even if it was modified a million times...
maybe if there was a way to make, like an id generator...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, hi