DS #2385: Daigasso! Band Brothers DX (Japan)

A

alucard_xs

HI dudes,

did someone manage to get it work with supercard DSone ? is there a tuto ?

thanks

arange

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
supercard one doesnt save or wifi but you can play (and use realtime save) with the 1mb save file on the chinese supercard site

supercard lite (tf) works (my settings are no trim no reset) and downloads (all 100 slots) if you use the 8mb save posted (no coverting needed)

twIstErOId_AmbAs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Yummy said:
I honestly don't know.

You should try & bring us the result!

twIstErOId_AmbAssAdOr, have you tried the Wifi with your Supercard Rumble?
Nope, and I don't think I will have any chances to test it these days. All other things like high scores, custom songs and the unlockable trivia library works perfectly though.

A

alucard_xs

Thanks but can't someone post the direct link, I cannot find the "1mb save file on the chinese supercard site" on the supercard site.

DigitalSilence

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
does anyone else find the crowd in this one to be freakin hilarious?

glowsticks, bouncing balloons/balls, crowd surfing, and my personal favorite is when they seem to have propulsive flaming farts that shoot them up out of the crowd.

laugh.gif

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hanpusu said:
berlinka said:
Are there any game tunes in the download list? I love to play along with those fun Mario tunes. Haven't found any yet.
Game
Ai no Uta~Pikmin Theme [????~????????]
Ashley's Song (från Wario Ware Touched) [SONG OF ASHLEY(???????????)] (var med i expansionen)
Thanks mate! I'll try them right away!

noodle976

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Um, I've been meaning to ask something... when you're on the main menu and you pick the middle choice, then the middle choice again, then the second one, where it says 1-8 wii, what does that do?
ohmy.gif

V!olaPlayer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
noodle976 said:
Um, I've been meaning to ask something... when you're on the main menu and you pick the middle choice, then the middle choice again, then the second one, where it says 1-8 wii, what does that do?
ohmy.gif

That's for connecting with a Wii so that it plays a track with 1-8 people over its speakers. It ONLY works (currently) on Japanese Wii's atm.

noodle976

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gapman416 said:
noodle976 said:
ohmy.gif

That's for connecting with a Wii so that it plays a track with 1-8 people over its speakers. It ONLY works (currently) on Japanese Wii's atm.
aww
frown.gif

V!olaPlayer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
noodle976 said:
gapman416 said:
noodle976 said:
ohmy.gif

aww
frown.gif

Exactly. =/

Sorry..
unsure.gif

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Just for the sake of testing, I tried using my SC miniSD save on my SuperCard DS One.

I had some songs downloaded, so I was expecting something like non-working WiFi and the songs still there.

But... After loading the game, I've got only 2 free spaces, and my downloaded songs were not there.
If the Patch Saver option is disabled, it says it has 12 free slots, but still no songs.

So... There's something REALLY wrong with the DS One saving system currently.
That might explain the fact that the update is a bit late (for the SC Team standards)
ph34r.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/_NsOxG2zwWA?si=oK21qVNxgd98AyJT