DS #2385: Daigasso! Band Brothers DX (Japan)

Heishiro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where can i find ds to ds play?

I'm at the screen where it says at the top "LIVE HOUSE" black letter on green background, the first option leads me to 1 player game, the second option leads me to "BAND PLAY" at the top, i think its here right?

But not i have options 2~8 and 1~8, none are working, on both ds, the connection bars appear on the corner but nothing happens, i'm in the wrong place?

Heishiro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright i got it now, fisrt option on 2~8 was to create a game, and the second one was search, my ds connected to each other and it worked flawlessly

V!olaPlayer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Heishiro said:
Where can i find ds to ds play?

I'm at the screen where it says at the top "LIVE HOUSE" black letter on green background, the first option leads me to 1 player game, the second option leads me to "BAND PLAY" at the top, i think its here right?

But not i have options 2~8 and 1~8, none are working, on both ds, the connection bars appear on the corner but nothing happens, i'm in the wrong place?

I honestly don't know. I guess that's what it's supposed to be, because I can't find anything else either... =[
Oh well, jamming with a one man band still seems like a good idea... =/

EDIT: Oops, lol. Didn't see that. Hooray, then! ^O^

Now with the goshdarned Wifi... >=/

DigitalSilence

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
zerosystems m3perfect setting and advice got me up and running just fine....

but the download option isnt working.

i get to the screen with the blank list, then press the big red button, then press 2 buttons that have blue bat/W symbols for what i think is the progress bar.

again a blank list comes up and if i hit the long beige button i get the error sound and the little skull baby thing waving its arms....

zerosystem, you said you could download to your perfect with miniSD earlier in this thread....

are you still able to download?

im using a 512mb SanDisk sd....

xtsuname

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.geocities.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey dude, you're kinda in the wrong place. You should go to the really main screen. The red button is radio. The one u want is where there is three switch and sentence next to it. Then the most bottom. you should check the screen shot. BTW, mine does not work says something like there is something wrong with the card or something.

xtsuname

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.geocities.com
XP
Country
United States
@Heishiro, you're talking bout the wi-fi access or the wifi access for the radio. Although from what I gathered, none of our wifi is wroking in general except to play together. and that is nt really considered wi-fi more like ad-hoc

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo uses their own protocol for local wireless, it is NOT Wi-Fi. Wi-Fi is only used for connecting to the internet and internet play.

xtsuname

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.geocities.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, as I said, so far, none of us here have actually been able to download a song fromt the wifi list. Mine does not even show me a list of the song. Guess there is an error with the save file setting. Just have to wait for a new firmware from R4, which is what I am using now. Edge supposedly fixed it. so their card shld work. But who knows? Can ANYONE here using EDGE report to us your experience?? Thx!

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heishiro said:
i'm talking about the red button on this pic http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ds/axbj/download/img1/ss22.jpg

no songs appear on the list, and everything happens as Digital described, red button blue bats appear but nothing happens after, and white button skull baby error appears
Ok, now here's something that may be interesting to note. I used to see that white button below the red one. Even when I could connect to Wi-Fi with the broken save, it was there, and even afterwards it was there. Now with this fix with the save file working, that white button is no longer there. Anyone know what that white button actually DOES?

xtsuname

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.geocities.com
XP
Country
United States
I am somehow thinking that that is the reason. Since the safe file contains information needed to actually make the game run and stuff. Our current firmware, all except for EDGE still does not contain the software to write make and possibly ammend the 8Mb save file and this might be why our wifi is not working.

Or another reason will be what people have been deriving which was DBBDX server has found a way to identify fake cards and disable downloading from using them.

xtsuname

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.geocities.com
XP
Country
United States
Supposedly. If you went back a few pages, there is a website for Edge and they proclaim to have actually fixed the problem. I'm using R4, so I have zero idea whether they can actually download the songs or not. Let's just hope some Edge users will come and share their experience with us... Unless your using EDGE and it's still not working...

Lord Toon

Trophies
Website
lordtoon.com
XP
Country
United States
xtsuname said:
Supposedly. If you went back a few pages, there is a website for Edge and they proclaim to have actually fixed the problem. I'm using R4, so I have zero idea whether they can actually download the songs or not. Let's just hope some Edge users will come and share their experience with us... Unless your using EDGE and it's still not working...
Actually, The ROM works & it saves but no Wi-Fi DLs...//

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, 4th what?