DS #2385: Daigasso! Band Brothers DX (Japan)

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
RanmaFreak said:
Anyways, to those lucky enough to actually get it working, how is it? Does it hold up as well as the first one did?
It's better in every aspect, if you ask me...
I like the songs better so far, the instruments sound better, the visuals are polished (not that there was much to improve
rofl2.gif
), and you can download over a hundred songs...what more do you want?
And I haven't even tested the new game modes...

PickleHead

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just restarted my DS (to give you that save file)
and it seems to have not saved properly, any other cyclods evoltuon users experiencing this? Or did I do something wrong...

Triforce

Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
Yeah i'm having problems with the blank save uploaded. After i played a while i turned the ds off and powered it back up again there was nothing saved, i had to start my profile again entering name etc. Is there a specific place to save the game, i thought it was auto saved?

PickleHead

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm pretty sure it's supposed to autosave, I think us cyclo users will have to wait for a firware update too for proper saving, oh well. Also, when I try to go to the wifi menu, I'm getting an error when it tries to connect, but that might just be my wifi setup, I haven't really tested it at this location.

Triforce

Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
Vater Unser said:
Oookay, so the game runs on my CycloDS, but it doesn't seem to save
wacko.gif

Anyone else got this problem?
Yeah if you go back a page you will see that we all have that same problem, we're talking about it on the Cyclo forums as well btw. It might be best to make a post there as well, the more replies the more chance of a staff member looking into it sooner i guess.

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, looks like the only solution is to compress the save file down to 512KB and tell the game to accept that for now. Or, someone could make some kind of patch for the firmware of the R4 allowing 1MB saves (or at least letting the game run).
I'm only talking about the R4 there though. I tried with the downloaded save and it didn't work, then played around with conversion to see whether I could get it working. Even the converter didn't like the file. Looks like it's completely different to a standard save.

I hope someone will step up to the challenge sometime soon, otherwise we'll just have to wait for the next R4 firmware. It would be nice to play this.

Also, why are you guys moaning about not being able to save?!
blink.gif

We can't even run the game. Plus, does it matter if you can't save, it only records high scores and such!

Anyway, awesome this is finally out.
laugh.gif

PickleHead

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not moaning, I'm just saying :3

And I can't download any songs either, I get an error on the wifi screen, confirmed with someone else too.

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I absolutely loved the first, and with the second released a day early, all I can do is set and wait, and hope SuperCard brings out some support for it (like it seems with the other cards, expanded saves still give an error), or pay up for it to be imported.

I feel like I've been given a great gift in a box only to have it be locked until tomorrow
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto