DS #2385: Daigasso! Band Brothers DX (Japan)

da_rula

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The fixed save (8mbit) doesnt work with my supercard SD. Damn
tongue.gif

My paket from playasia will arrive in about 2-3 weeks :/

Hanpusu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The M3 DS Real just flashes with two white lines on the upper screen for me. It doesn't get further than that. Anyone else with M3 DS Real that has the same problem?

Dacvak

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will someone take their actual created save file from their CycloDS and upload it? The .sav files are typically compatible with most cards. (I transferred all of my R4 save files to my Cyclo, then to my M3 DS Real with no problem.)

Also, the M3 DS Real is having more of a problem than other cards. It's saying the game is 512Mb large and won't even get to the error screen.

Anyway, someone please upload their actual BBDX save file from their Cyclo.

Thanks,

~Dac

Dominator

the world end without you
Trophies
Website
www.ipodtutofast.com
XP
Country
France
I trying something with the save with my R4, maybe it can work, i create a 1 MO (Fr) save , i think it because this is needed to put the song you download.
If it not work ..........................
frown.gif
i don't know

Edit: It maybe a bad dump, because a lot of space is needed, don't trim the rom, its aslso possible that the download song are on the cartdige (like professor Layton) .....

Stay tunned

Dacvak

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SleepingDragon said:
Picklehead already uploaded the 1mb save file that you can download. It works perfectly with my Cyclo. Here is the link he provided:

http://rapidshare.com/files/124970257/fixed.sav.html

This game has some really nice new features that fans of t he series are really going to like.

That's a blank save file. It works for the Cyclo because the Cyclo can rewrite save files. It's not working for the R4 or M3, though. There's a chance that if you uploaded you post-converted save file (IE, create a profile on BBDX THEN upload the save file) it'll work on the R4/M3.

Please upload that if you can.

~Dac

Triforce

Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
PickleHead said:
Any word on dumping the Wii speaker channel??
It'll prolly come soon, seeing as it's only available in the japan wiishop it might take a little while. I guess you know you to have to buy a copy of the game and you get password inside the box on a slip of paper. With that code you can download the channel by entering it into the wiishop. Also 1 download only per Wii. Once thats dumped it'll be the icing on the cake for this game.

AXYPB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hanpusu said:
The M3 DS Real just flashes with two white lines on the upper screen for me. It doesn't get further than that. Anyone else with M3 DS Real that has the same problem?
It doesn't work under the stock GUI, Sakura or iTouchDS, even with the pregenerated save.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yeah agreed