DS #2357: Breath: Toiki wa Akaneiro (Japan)

HeatMan Advance

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hot.
wink.gif

Spiridow

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Swaziland
This is not an action game. It's a visual novel with some extra mini games. I didn't get what you have to do in the first one but if you blow into the mic, something happens... You should avoid this game if you don't understand Japanese.

Spiridow

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Swaziland
Icon:
indbtajhd0.png

Box:
indbtajfrontzl0.jpg
indbtajbackrf4.jpg

NFO:
CODEiNDEPENDENT --
ÂÂÂÂ ________/\ÂÂ____________
ÂÂÂÂ/___/ÂÂÂÂÂÂ\/ÂÂ /ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ\
ÂÂ /ÂÂ /ÂÂÂÂÂÂ /ÂÂ /ÂÂÂÂ/ÂÂÂÂ/
ÂÂ/ÂÂ /ÂÂÂÂ/ÂÂÂÂÂÂ/ÂÂÂÂ/ÂÂÂÂ/
/ÂÂ /____/ \ÂÂ__/_________/
/___/ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ\/ Proudly Presents:

ÂÂGameÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ-ÂÂBreath: Toiki wa Akaneiro
ÂÂRelease DateÂÂ-ÂÂ14.06.2008
ÂÂPlatformÂÂÂÂÂÂ-ÂÂNintendo DS
ÂÂCountryÂÂÂÂÂÂ -ÂÂJapan
ÂÂFile NameÂÂÂÂ -ÂÂind-btaj.nds
ÂÂSupplierÂÂÂÂÂÂ-ÂÂiND
ÂÂ

ÂÂhttp://www.success-corp.co.jp/software/ds/breath/

ÂÂEveryone in Scene

FlamesnBlazes

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
OMG this game was soooo good! In the beginning it makes no sense cuz i don't know japanese, but it all made sense... somehow. I score 10/10 for excellency, and the story is so sad in the middle. A complete masterpiece. BTW, does nybody know the name of the theme song in the game? The one that gets sung at the end of the game. I really wanna know. I have a couple of people picking up the lyrics and the sheet music actually, so I will post them up as soon as possible, but if this song already exists, please tell me because I don't want to waste my time getting lyrics from listening and the music from using my ear. No action, but the girl is so cute =)

Hint for those of you who r planning to play and don't know japanese: whenever the game "freezes" and the load, save, and config buttons don't work, simply blow into the mic.

Whorl

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I also call for the song. Just finished first play. Damn, it was had a hella good storyline. Especially the music to it.

Edit : After you play it a second time, Akane sings a different song during the concert.

FlamesnBlazes

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah I know, but the second song isn't as good... and I seem to be missing 2 CG at the bottom and middle left of first page... =/ I guess I clicked somethin wrong while pressin random japanese words that made me miss part of the story line. Or maybe it's just one of those things you get to choose one or the other? And yeah I give this a perfect score 10/10 but only thing is when you play it the first time through Breath it seems sadder but Windmill is the same so it just feels emotionless... but I guess it's cool that you get the opinion and sides of the other characters. Well as soon as I get the lyrics to the song, imma post a singalong video on Youtube and post the link here, Ok? But I'm actually tryin to get sheet music so I can play this on piano. Problem is all the instrumentals in this song r on trumpet except the last song in BGM but you can't hear it clearly and the first one only does the chorus.

Whorl

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Lol, I have all the CG's but missing one voice. The bottom middle of the first page is picking B when she is sleeping. It's a picture of her playing with firecracker things in a yukata. If I remember, the bottom left on the first page is when you wake up. It's a picture of her in an apron and holding a ladle. Be sure to safe whenever if gives you options and try each one.

Windmill was kind of funny with Misa and Kanji spying on the two though. Though I didn't really care about Mion (short girl).

EDIT: Okay, just got the last voice. I guess I'm done with this game. Just need the song now.

FlamesnBlazes

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Whorl said:
Lol, I have all the CG's but missing one voice. The bottom middle of the first page is picking B when she is sleeping. It's a picture of her playing with firecracker things in a yukata. If I remember, the bottom left on the first page is when you wake up. It's a picture of her in an apron and holding a ladle. Be sure to safe whenever if gives you options and try each one.

Windmill was kind of funny with Misa and Kenji spying on the two though. Though I didn't really care about Mion (short girl).

EDIT: Okay, just got the last voice. I guess I'm done with this game. Just need the song now.

The song huh? I'll play the game for the last time on iDeaS this time and record my screen on the ending movie, and during that, I'll add singalong lyrics and post on YouTube, and as far as the song is concerned, my friends are both excellent piano players and I actually got them to work on this project for me and they will get the sheet music for this song. As far as this is concerned, I consider it a secret project I'm workin on, cuz I want it to be a surprise to my friends, cuz 2 of them played after I told em to, so only ppl on this forum who happed to read and 2 guys workin on music, and 1 guy on lyrics know about this project so far.

Oh yeah, also, I am workin on a skin for my DSTT, so if that happens to be your flashcart, and you love this game, go ahead and download it when I'm done. And I recorded the song in ultra high quality, so if you want a copy to listen to, just ask, and leave a email of where I should send it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*