DS #2291: Lets Yoga (USA)

beautifulbeast

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I got the european version like 3 months ago and I'm loving it. I'm a sports freak, mind you, and I always felt curiosity about yoga. The game walks you through a Yoga routine, teaches you all the basics and gives pretty good descriptions to each exercise telling you what you should feel and all that stuff.
I recommend it to anyone interested in Yoga because it's easy to follow and all you need is a yoga mat (I guess you can get started with a blanket in the floor or something like that too). Now I'm hooked with Yoga and don't regret it.

NYCvinster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've decided to wait until they release the milf version. Either that, or a Yoga title hosted by one of the character from the Petz series?... wonder how Let's Yoga with Hampsterz would look like.

Metoroid0

Samus Aran
Trophies
Website
www.metroidwiki.org
XP
Country
Japan
It's probably a stupid question but what's the difference between Pilates and Yoga? A couple days ago I saw a "Let's Pilates" release, which seemed very much like yoga to me.

Pilates comes from yoga. Yoga is ancient and pilates is modern. there are many similar asanas (body movements) in pilates that comes from yoga.

EDIT: But, pilates is not yoga. Yoga has dept to it, it's not just streching and bending. Dont know much about pilates though, but i share what knowledge i have :)

Ceers! Oh and it's a great "game" i reccomend it :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...