DS #2268: River King Mystic Valley (USA)

Talaria

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Woo. Finally. Abit iffy about whether this game will be good or not. Never really liked fishing type games beforehand although I do enjoy fishing in real life. Will try and see if it captures me, but nevertheless the game looks good and interesting.

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
This looks interesting. Never played a fishing game on the DS, unless fishing in Animal Crossing Wild World counts!
I'm gonna pick it up as soon as I finish The World Ends With You (I'm still not done!).

yaynds.gif

925588_20080404_screen005.jpg

925588_20080404_screen010.jpg

925588_20080404_screen021.jpg

925588_20070712_screen004.jpg

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
JPH said:
This looks interesting. Never played a fishing game on the DS, unless fishing in Animal Crossing Wild World counts!
I'm gonna pick it up as soon as I finish The World Ends With You (I'm still not done!).

yaynds.gif

I got to about Day 6 of TWEWY, and haven't played it since ... I have far too many games on the go right now, I have to knuckle down, and finish them, one at a time ...

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
thebobevil said:
JPH said:

yaynds.gif

I got to about Day 6 of TWEWY, and haven't played it since ... I have far too many games on the go right now, I have to knuckle down, and finish them, one at a time ...

Same I have over 20 games need finishing right now on various platforms but GTA4 is taking up all my time, with a lil dungeon explorer ds when I'm 'chillin'.
Wish I didn't have to work so much man, but it has it's perks
ph34r.gif

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I haven't played GTA IV as much as I thought I would have ... I have 8 or so achievements, and I seem to have run into a dead end, so to speak ...

I can't seem to advance the plot ... been on a bunch of dates with Michelle ... gotten laid a couple times ... did the rasta missions ... worked for Vlad a few times ... done a load of cab missions ... now nothing is available, or appears, except for dating and cab missions
frown.gif

What am I doing wrong?

Back on-topic : This game is a little gem, and will not do as well as it deserves to, I fear
frown.gif

xlinkinpakx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
AWWW MAN IVE BEEN DYING TO PLAY THIS!!!WOOOOO
But i cant frekin find it aww man well I hope this game is good i really really love natsume

TPi

One Tired Raccoon
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
thebobevil said:
This took a crazy amount of time to get a 'scene' release ... grumble, grumble ...

OK. Um, I don't even post here that much any more, but after seeing your comments in nearly every single NDS release thread that I read, I had to post something. Could you please stop posting worthless negative stated-as-fact garbage in every single thread? You aren't contributing anything, at all. You post consistently frustrating, meaningless, and misleading information constantly and seem to be obsessed with the dates of when games come out, but even then you post about it in the release thread, meaning the game is ALREADY out, so there is no need to ever even know or care when random stores received their shipments of it, because by then it is already widely available to pirates online, if you choose to go down that path, which, as I infer from your posting, you do.

Just so it doesn't seem like my complaints are substantiated, I took the liberty of looking up some of your past posts. Let's have a look:

--
re: cory in the house:

"This game had a retail release almost two weeks ago ... I've noticed more and more DS titles are taking longer to get a scene release ...

And, it isn't always the crappy titles like this one, either ..."

--
concerning q-virus, and yes, the US version was dumped ages ago, when it was released ages ago

"Was the US version ever dumped?

Was due out ages ago ..."

--
complaining about a valid japanese release:

"so many 'missing' roms, and yet this one can make it through lol"

--
posting completely offtopic in the command and destroy (e) thread, with total speculation:

"Pokemon dungeons maybe tonight, or maybe tomorrow ... with a sunday street date, they will leak ..."

--
concerning Teenage Zombies (e), dumped before general europe's street date:

"This has been in the shops in Europe for a few weeks, and I have seen it priced very cheaply ...

It's RRP is £14.99, but many places have it for £9.99, and I've seen it as low as £7.99 ...

Not too bad a game ... very basic platform puzzler ..."

--
babbling about dates after a game is out:

"Rondo was dumped last night ... don't forget, yesterday was the US shipping date, not the in-store date ... and will appear on the usual places today ..."

--
thanks for letting us know you procure rom sites on a forum where that talk is frowned upon, oh, and backseat modding:

" the roms from that site are not passworded.

also, don't name roms sites on here."

--
thanks for the definite release deadline when there is no possible way to predict them besides pure speculation, oh and game X is not out yet, oh no, i will have to play one of literally thousands of others available

"Still ... Rondo whould be out within the next 36 hours ... We've still not had Mini Copter for the Wii, yet tongue.gif"

And, while there is sure to be more, I really did not feel the need to keep sifting through to find more after page 5 of a long list of terrible posts. So, please, all I'm asking is to:
1. Stop complaining about free things that neither you nor I have no control over.
2. Don't act like you know things to be 100% true when in reality there is no way this is possible.
3. Just please, try to be positive.

Look at this, similar post for example, from this thread:

QUOTE(shadowboy @ Apr 28 2008, 07:07 PM) Heck yes. Win gaem, glad its finally released!

Do you see anything different? Yes, the content is similar to some of your posts, in that it is related to the date of a game's release, but it's actually positive, and as such, far less irritating. So, good work shadowboy
smile.gif

Now, I'm going to go back to not posting for awhile. Please be quiet and courteous.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :cry: You arent'? :cry:
    [tells my mom not to send you anymore Christmas presents] :evil: :rofl2: :tpi:
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im a minor
    So. I'm a Major
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im under 18
    I'm waaaaaaaaaay over 18. lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    that makes you a pedo
    Pedo = 1. child 2. boy 3. ? I forgot. But I wish I were still a "Boy" :sad::cry::cry::cry:
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i meant simping over someone under 18 while you are over 18 makes you a pedophile
    And when did I "simp" you?
    Just go make me the darn coffee :angry:
    Tea?
    LoL lmao
    L8er dude. going to watch YT's on the Ukraine/ruskie war.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi,tbh i think im
    not interested in whats going on irl
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    tomorrow's memorial day, so i've been looking for a playlist, but it's all just country and alternative rock
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, memorial day for who?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    why the hell can't i find one with a song about the soldiers who died in battle, the very reason we celebrate
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Bake them a cake :ninja:
    +1
  • a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool:
    I can change my name back tomorrow
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @a_username_that_isnt_cool, what will your new username be?
  • a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool:
    My original one
    +1
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Stayin inside for memorial day. Just like other holidays, most people dont care or think about the actual reasons behind it. For most it's just another reason to get shit faced drunk and spout off hyper-patriotic nonsense. The Trumpers around here going to be out in full force with their trucks and guns and flags making noise all over town. Hard pass.
    +1
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Stayin inside for memorial day. Just like other holidays, most people dont care or think about... +1