943349_20070920_screen003.jpg

943349_20070920_screen004.jpg

943349_20070920_screen005.jpg

Tigerstar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The story is the protagonist wakes up one morning to find the whole world has changed, and his parents, alive the day before, have now been dead for twelve years. He also receives a magic pen that can open up holes into the past to allow him to solve the mystery and put history back together. Sounds like an intriguing visual novel type game to me, and the visuals look rather nice. An English-language release would be well worth a look, I reckon.

soliunasm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tigerstar said:
The story is the protagonist wakes up one morning to find the whole world has changed, and his parents, alive the day before, have now been dead for twelve years. He also receives a magic pen that can open up holes into the past to allow him to solve the mystery and put history back together. Sounds like an intriguing visual novel type game to me, and the visuals look rather nice. An English-language release would be well worth a look, I reckon.
This sounds awesome...
Is there an English language inside the ROM? :/

S

scubersteve

Tigerstar said:

This plot sounds mildly similar to that of Chrono Cross...

MaHe

one lazy schmo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
People, this is one of the biggest releases this year and it's the first time you hear of it? By the way, it will be released in English too.

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
Definitely something to pick up if it comes out in English. The use of the dual screen for this time shift stuff sounds interesting. Hopefully they don't mess up by turning it into a boring find-the-3-differences puzzle. Besides than that good visuals.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o