Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
Jei said:
This isn't Duel Love yet
cry.gif

Anyways, this should burn me some hours of fun while I wait for it ^^
Just fyi Duel Love is already out on Asian p2p it's got a hacked icon though, Yaranaika image lol i posted it in the shout box
Theres also about 9 other Japanese games on Asian p2p that haven't been dumped to the scene yet. Doraemon, Legend of Kage 2, Contra etc.

I guess 6rz are taking a break

DespizingU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One thing I'm really missing from the first Nanostray, is holding L(believe it was the L button) would have your ship suck in all the blue and gold coins for you. But in this one you actually have to go and grab them all yourself.

It's a small gripe, but still. That was a nice little feature.

Unless I'm totally missing the button that does this for you in this one. :/

AndreXL

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
JPH said:
pristinemog said:
Guess the Ring of Fates didn't exist.

It exists, but it's a nuke.

Sorry guys, had to fix it - wouldn't delete your comments if I didn't have to fix it...

Screenshots:
@JPH Is it ok if you have the screenshots under spoilers again?
In that way, we can just expand the spoiler images which is viewed full and not thumbnailed?
tongue.gif

MagNetCZ

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This one's a LOT better than the first one, maybe I might buy it too, I love this genre and this game is just done right. Also the breakout minigame is brilliant.

soul2soul

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Nanostray 2 is fucking outstanding! Much better than 1, I get a R-type 3 vibe from this. Sale +1, yes I support good dev efforts!

Torte

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
DespizingU said:
One thing I'm really missing from the first Nanostray, is holding L(believe it was the L button) would have your ship suck in all the blue and gold coins for you. But in this one you actually have to go and grab them all yourself.

Are you kidding? That was a stupid addition in the first game. Stop being so lazy.

Btw, I sure hope it's better than GWG, cos that got boring fast.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The simulator games aren't too bad, can't say I'd want them in a standalone pack but seeing as they DON'T have to be on there I'm grateful of them. I wish more devs would put bonus stuff in their games to unlock. The addition of the Challenges add so much to it thoguh the D section ones are really easy.

For some reason Play-asia says its not shipping the US version until May 17th, and there's no date for the Europe release so does anyone know any other places to import this from?

Magnifico

Trophies
Website
www.getexbackclub.com
XP
Country
United States
Torte said:
DespizingU said:

Are you kidding? That was a stupid addition in the first game. Stop being so lazy.

Btw, I sure hope it's better than GWG, cos that got boring fast.

yeah i was so glad to see the magnet pull thing removed, it WAS stupid. like whats even the point of making you push the button if theyre just gonna let you collect everything for free with no challenge? may as well just give it to you. now you actually have to risk yuor neck to get those coins

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
momentai said:
I like this game v. much. It reminds me of Gradius (And that's never a bad thing
biggrin.gif
), plus it's got multiplayer!!!!
biggrin.gif

Gradius FTW!!! I liked the first one, so I will wait until tomorrow to grab this(Dad has dial-up
frown.gif
)

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very good, so far. Very unforgiving, too. And as Rayder stated, it's freakin' gorgeous! Good god, Shin`en is, by far, the master when it comes to pulling out the most from the DS in terms of 3D graphics. Would love to see them team up with Square Enix, Nintendo or Capcom for some epic title on the system. That would be awesome. At the very least, whatever engine they're using, they should license it out for use to other developers. It's like the Unreal 3 engine of the DS.

Cimi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Triforce said:
Just finished Story mode on easy, 1st stage reminds me a lot of the beginning of Gradius V. Theres even a Core as a mini boss in a later level. Also the huge ship in the scenery that flies by on Daitoshi Station, parts of it look exactly the same as the two claws right before the 1st boss on R-Type. There's loads of references to old shmups in this game.

At the moment theres not much competition on the World Ranking WiFi mode. So far im blazing ahead in 1st place, but that's mainly due to having played most of the stages in Arcade mode, where as everyone else seems to only be playing stage 1.
Oh yeah...
smile.gif
tonight I was wondering *wtf is triforce?*
biggrin.gif

tjas

The Gbatemp HRManager
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The Last Spartan said:
momentai said:
I like this game v. much. It reminds me of Gradius (And that's never a bad thing
biggrin.gif
), plus it's got multiplayer!!!!
biggrin.gif

Gradius FTW!!! I liked the first one, so I will wait until tomorrow to grab this(Dad has dial-up
frown.gif
)
Dial up??
ohmy.gif
does it still exist ??
Phone_oldDialup.jpg

I feel so sorry
frown.gif

Dead Ghost

Trophies
XP
Country
I played a little, until all my lifes were gone and then game over and back to the new game screen. Please don't tell me it doesn't save between the levels!!
frown.gif
I hated this in Contra 4 and now here too...
frown.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dead Ghost said:
I played a little, until all my lifes were gone and then game over and back to the new game screen. Please don't tell me it doesn't save between the levels!!
frown.gif
I hated this in Contra 4 and now here too...
frown.gif
Yeah but all the ones you've played are there in the Arcade mode. It will be a shame for some but this is what these shooters are like.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: