Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Oh Em Gee!!!

I've been looking forward to this game for months!!! The other Petz games set the bar high when it came to excellent gameplay and an entralling story to boot, but I hope this game can surpass it!!! Come on people, show your support for this excellent series and hopefully Ubisoft will keep churning them out one after another!!!

YAY!!!

tjas

The Gbatemp HRManager
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
HAH! xD

QUOTE said:
# 1 Game history

* 1.1 Dogz and Catz
* 1.2 Oddballz
* 1.3 Petz II
* 1.4 Petz 3
* 1.5 Petz 4
* 1.6 Petz 5
* 1.7 Petz 2006
* 1.8 Petz 2008
* 1.9 Babyz
* 1.10 Dogz and Catz

tjas

The Gbatemp HRManager
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
author574.jpg

cutterjohn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this the same as the Bunnyz (E) release?

Must cost them about $10 to have the grafix changed from Catz to Bunnyzm along with a couple of the food stuffs...

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lol
I found this passage from Wikipedia very funny for some reason. Especially the backlash part... and the Petz community part.
QUOTE said:
The Dogz and Catz games, along with a small number of other animal-based games were released by UbiSoft and signalled the end of the first Petz era. These games are drastically different to Petz 1 - 5 and are not part of the original series, they are new games that are reusing the names of the old ones. This has caused backlash in the Petz community which is still incredibly active considering that the last installment was released in 2002.

To be honest though, I used to like the old '95/'96 versions. They were kinda fun. Nintendogs reminded me of them.

plasmatron

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
What happened to fucking UbiSoft ? One of my fav software houses from the old Amiga days. Games like Puffy`s Saga or Twinworld, made this one of frenchs best software houses. The other ones like Titus or Loricels are long gone. But fucking UbiSoft is still around. Why oh Why ???

And where the fuck is NANOSTRAY !!!!!!!!!!???

CYatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
God, I hate that fucking word. Epic. Nothing is epic. And this game looks stupid. Just seeing it makes me mad. And shouldn't it be Bunniez? Stupid. Rarg, angry.

Oh wait.. Just checked my shoe. There was a little rock in it. Going to go play some Bunnyz now.

D

Deleted User

CYatta said:
God, I hate that fucking word. Epic. Nothing is epic. And this game looks stupid. Just seeing it makes me mad. And shouldn't it be Bunniez? Stupid. Rarg, angry.

Oh wait.. Just checked my shoe. There was a little rock in it. Going to go play some Bunnyz now.

That post was epic.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol Veho goatse device! +1