DS #2107: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Rings Of Fate (USA)

engruzii

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Can't believe that the R4 team didn't came up with a new kernel to fix this problem yet
glare.gif

looks like they don't want to release a new kernel for only one game "again"

or they are having a hard time trying to solve the problem

anyway thanks for all the ppl who managed to find a fix for this great game
yaynds.gif

Henrike

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
cracker said:
BTW, if anyone wants to mess with their friends then you can give them this sweet code 020FB658 07FFFFFF. MoDs will appear always.
yaynds.gif

do anyone gonna test this?
rolleyes.gif

btw, the last update of rayder's cheat works just fine! no MoDs, no freezes, just littles sound tweaks in the main square of ra...something (the big city after the training cave)
thanks a lot²

Deragon

Trophies
XP
Country
DarkUli said:
Deragon said:
tenja said:
For Ncard user.If your version is 2.54.the game will start with the thank you problem.
For version 2.53,you need to go to the file Global.ini and make the Dldi to enable=0.also have "thank you" problem even though it start.

But after the ips patch(i tried both,seems to works nicely,but i haven't touch any shop yet)
Thanks. I changed the Global.ini & the game started. Where would i find the IPS patch, if that's ok to ask.

That's around a few pages back, lol, near 104 or such.

On the other side, I've been expecting this game for some time, and I just want to say thank you all for a fix for this game. You all rock.

P.S: The game lasted 4 days, haha.
Thanks for the tip. I've played for over 20 minutes, & its working fine. No white screen or nothing

commdante

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Law said:
Oh god, just tried to fight that fish boss.

Is it me or is the AI in this game terrible? My "allies" were just standing around doing nothing, am I meant to command them whilst running around trying to fight a huge fish or something?

@trinxified

I've recieved one crash, that's it.

All I did was put the code in my cheat database then enabled it before running the game.

I think my MicroSD is formatted in FAT16 with 64kb clusters.
Yeah, most of the time your party doesn't do anything, but especially with that boss. Just use the archer to kill it, your party will revive at the next screen (crystal).

Kinda why I'd like to have online MP on this title ... but AI is even worse then expected even ... Still not sure if I even want this title =/

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
commdante said:
Law said:
Oh god, just tried to fight that fish boss.

Is it me or is the AI in this game terrible? My "allies" were just standing around doing nothing, am I meant to command them whilst running around trying to fight a huge fish or something?

@trinxified

I've recieved one crash, that's it.

All I did was put the code in my cheat database then enabled it before running the game.

I think my MicroSD is formatted in FAT16 with 64kb clusters.
Yeah, most of the time your party doesn't do anything, but especially with that boss. Just use the archer to kill it, your party will revive at the next screen (crystal).

Kinda why I'd like to have online MP on this title ... but AI is even worse then expected even ... Still not sure if I even want this title =/

With the way the AI is, I'd prefer to play the whole game Solo.

Sure would save me a lot of Potions/Cure Magicite.

philco1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL @ these ppl complaining about the AI for FF ... Guys you are playing this amazing game on a DS ... NOT a PSP. The DS does not have the processing power for complex AI algorithms ... especially for a game such as this which is taking up all of the DS's power just drawing the environments. Heck, my game laggs quite a bit ... its annoying but oh well. I do admit ... this game would be totally amazing if it had Wifi. I hope that Nintendo's next generation hand held has some serious power b/c as of now they've aced the control scheme.

Feels Good Man

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
philco1 said:
LOL @ these ppl complaining about the AI for FF ... Guys you are playing this amazing game on a DS ... NOT a PSP. The DS does not have the processing power for complex AI algorithms ... especially for a game such as this which is taking up all of the DS's power just drawing the environments. Heck, my game laggs quite a bit ... its annoying but oh well. I do admit ... this game would be totally amazing if it had Wifi. I hope that Nintendo's next generation hand held has some serious power b/c as of now they've aced the control scheme.

Wow you fail.

Law

Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
philco1 said:

Trust me, with the power the DS has the AI could be a lot better. At the moment they pretty much stand there and take a beating. They don't even try to run away, most of the time they don't even attack back.

Hell they can't even use Tribe Abilities on their own.

The lagging your getting could be because of the speed of the MicroSD card you're using (I'm assuming you pirated it).

Edit:

Oh, and I didn't say anything about complexity. The AI can be as basic as Squeenix want it to be, but at the moment it's just too basic.

RODragonmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, i patched with the v1 and done a few single player dungeons, have no errors to report, everythings working fine for me on the G6DS Real v3.1 thanks again cracker, perhaps you should consider calling yourself mooglekiller as a nickname =P

edit: oh, for those interested, i patched with ips xp

GH0ST

Your Hero is a Ghost
Trophies
Website
www.neuronball.com
XP
Country
France
Stop complaining about this game Cracker release a code for that too :

Instant Level UP AI and Mogs Assistance
120FB658 07FFFFFF

Don't expect to much from computers ;-)

Edit : it is a joke see previous cracker post ... this force the nag screen to appears on any card

Law

Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
GH0ST said:
Stop complaining about this game Cracker release a code for that too :

Instant Level UP AI and Mogs Assistance
020FB658 07FFFFFF

Don't expect to much from computers ;-)

I don't actually care what level they are, I just don't like the fact they stand still.

Switching characters whilst trying to run away from an attack with another is quite annoying too. I wish Squeenix put more thought into it.

Too bad there isn't an option to play through it Solo.

commdante

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
trinxified said:
Okay guys, I've got R4DS as my flashcart with a 1.16v firmware, and I've done all the requirements for making the game work.

My question is: Where exactly does the MoD come up? Approximately around 20 minutes in any location, or is it a specific place/or action in the game? I ask this because I'm planning to test it, and I want to do it as fast as possible.

Thanks!

Also, people have mentioned about freezes... does this happen to everyone? If not, how do I test this quickly too if it doesn't happen?

"Normally" the MoD happends when you're playing about or more then 20 min (seems to happen even without starting -> during intro) and you change a scene ... read: go through a "door". Freeze is kinda weird, you will hear no music at some point, next NPC/merchant you'll talk to will freeze your game. Only had it with Moogle (once, second time worked fine) and the "shaft" you'll be stuck in for some time, listining to a long (text) story ... I skipped most of it the second time and got through it. Seems rather random ...
Not much help, but I hope it does help a bit ... at least it's more playable then with the MoD (couldn't seem to get through the first savepoint in the forrest with 2 tries).

Also, much obliged to Cracker ... good job even on the first (although not perfect) try ... can't judge on the test releases, but I'm sure they're "perfect". Thanks again.

Side note: Please use test first then named ones ... I thought the named were newer then the "test" versions ... and I'm pretty sure others did too, thanks for giving a final version which makes everything clear though!
smile.gif

PS: Thanks again to Cracker (can't say this enough, especially since I hardly know anything about ASM/HEX or whatever), you're my this months hero (OK, it's actually shared with HugeCock ... bu that aside
tongue.gif
)

Edit: Totally offtopic: I formatted a MicroSD with Vista and my M3 Lite doesn't recognizes it ... vista problem? (I'm pretty sure that a format under XP didn't give this problem).

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Yigor said:
For those ppl who still stick to SC slot 2 devices:

just compile this: http://rapidshare.com/files/99610968/moogle.scc.html with the sc card software

when loading, make sure, the moogle cheat is ON...

blubb, out

oh common man, why you delete the file!?... my brother needed that, he has a supercard sd (was it a warez rom? if so.. i can find it elsewhere)

does anybody know if this game will work on supercard sd?...moogle screen free?

if yes, then how?

thanks

commdante

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
stanleyopar2000 said:
Yigor said:

just compile this: http://rapidshare.com/files/99610968/moogle.scc.html with the sc card software

blubb, out

oh common man, why you delete the file!?... my brother needed that, he has a supercard sd

if yes, then how?

thanks

The Final Patch seems to work fine, patch original (offcourse, always keep a backup of clean/org file) and "patch it" as you'd do normally!

Yigor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
commdante said:
stanleyopar2000 said:
Yigor said:

blubb, out

oh common man, why you delete the file!?... my brother needed that, he has a supercard sd

if yes, then how?

thanks

The Final Patch seems to work fine, patch original (offcourse, always keep a backup of clean/org file) and "patch it" as you'd do normally!

i took the file offline because there are :
1) the ips patches
2) new AR Codes...
3) you can easily make your own disablemooglescreenofthankyou4playing.scc

Cronopio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Played for 1:19, No "Thanks for pla..." screen, No freeze, No music missing (R4 v. 1.16). Yay!!

Just to add another testimony of the success of Craker's miraculous code (the second one), thanks again.
wink.gif

120F8830 00000000
120FB658 00000000 Beautiful combination!!!!! Print it on a big golden font and hang it on your wall!! (or at least a T-shirt)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Ninty can still make money filing false DMCAs.