DS #2107: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Rings Of Fate (USA)

DrKupo

Resistance: Fall of Gbatemp
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rayder said:
bubbastyle123 said:
Rayder said:
Instructions are included in the 4rbugfix.zip file. It's really easy.

where can I get this file? thnaks again.

It's included in the download in my sig.

It appears that you don't have a G6Real version of this cheat file. Last time I pulled that file down it had a g6 version
frown.gif

KanoBlade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
paolo90 said:
Law said:
Twezzer08 said:
ZML said:
After an hour and 20 minutes of playing with the AR code/USRCHEAT.dat on my R4, with the latest firmware and a clean ROM, I've had no problems.

No MoD, no random crash. Only uninterrupted gameplay.
yaynds.gif

I can't say this is a perfect fix just yet, but it seems to work quite well.
I'm quite happy with it, so I won't be touching the patch at all.

Yay, Cracker!
grog.gif

what did you do? what code did you use? and where did u get the clean rom?

He applied a cheatcode.

He used a code that has already been posted a few times in this thread.

He got the clean from from here.

@nels

Download Rayders newest cheat dat.

http://users.ameritech.net/rayder/3-14-08.zip

Unrar it. In the folder there will be loads of different files.

Either take the usrcheat.dat or the cheat.dat and put it in the folder named _system_ on your microSD card.

Go into the R4 Menu and select the game (But don't load it).

If you put the usrcheat.dat on your cart, press Y and make sure cheats are enabled and the box is checked.

If you used the Cheat.dat, I think you have to press the button on the touchscreen.

Anyway, must get going to bed, it just felt as if my monitor span around for some strange reason.

QUOTE(ZML @ Mar 15 2008, 01:03 AM)
Instructions for R4 MoD Cheat

1. Download this file.
2. Copy USRCHEAT.dat file over to your R4's _system_ folder
3. Boot R4, highlight FFCC:ROF ROM, Press Y, enable "Test" cheat.
4. ???
5. Enjoy.

Are these two files the same?

Does the cheat have any side effect? (eg. stopping game time)

Thank you.
smile.gif

They both have the MOD fix, except Rayders cheat file contains cheats for A LOT of games, and correctly names the MOD fix.

Cerasi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thank you for the "Test" code!!

I hope this isn't a trick that gets rid of the moogles of death but wipes my data right before the final boss LOL *excited*

XXPX1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just attempted the cheat. Played for about twenty minutes and got the screen still.

I have an R4, V1.16 and added the USRCHEAT file to my _system_.

If I did something wrong, please let me know. My save (which I managed to get to just fine) states I havent played any time in the game so the cheat is working. However, it is not working in the sense of getting rid of my nag screen. =(

D

Deleted User

XXPX1 said:
I just attempted the cheat. Played for about twenty minutes and got the screen still.

If I did something wrong, please let me know. My save (which I managed to get to just fine) states I havent played any time in the game so the cheat is working. However, it is not working in the sense of getting rid of my nag screen. =(
Don't mean to be rude but did u actually enable the cheat? Hit cheat enable and then scroll all the way down on the top screen and highlight the test option then save and exit?
Believe me I'm not being rude just trying to help.

trangoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been using the named (not the 'test' one) cheat code file with R4 v1.15 firmware, and I patched my system file. Played single player for roughly fourty minutes with no Moogles whatsoever, cleared the first dungeon. However, I've run into some problems on entering the big town (Rebene Te Ra?). The code seems to affect musical events and stuff linked to them, as in with the code running the town's background music wasn't playing, and jumping on the 'Attention Square' or whatever it is that zooms in on your character, next to the armor shop freezes the game, as well as entering or exiting shops (The armor/synthesis shop worked fine the first time I tried them, although they don't play the 'shop' music they're supposed to with the code enabled). Finishing the magic shop tutorial freezes at the point where the cathedral bell is supposed to ring.

Disabling the code and doing the tutorial/shopping works fine, but now when I try to use the armor shops the game stop responding at all (The 'background chatter' is still going), rather than not just playing the shop music.

commdante

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Just finished a MP game, first level and some buying stuff at town. Also did Abyssus Forest (couldn't even get to first savepoint before) and defeated the boss. No MoD anywhere :-)
I think MP was about 30 min orso (defeated boss with 7 dmg shots:P) and SP more then an hour I think (also some shopping etc).

Version 2 (ffccrof-deMoDv2.ips) on M3 Lite with Forced R/W and "save"-mode seems to work great. :-)

Scathraax

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
trangoz said:
Been using the named (not the 'test' one) cheat code file with R4 v1.15 firmware, and I patched my system file. Played single player for roughly fourty minutes with no Moogles whatsoever, cleared the first dungeon. However, I've run into some problems on entering the big town (Rebene Te Ra?). The code seems to affect musical events and stuff linked to them, as in with the code running the town's background music wasn't playing, and jumping on the 'Attention Square' or whatever it is that zooms in on your character, next to the armor shop freezes the game, as well as entering or exiting shops (The armor/synthesis shop worked fine the first time I tried them, although they don't play the 'shop' music they're supposed to with the code enabled). Finishing the magic shop tutorial freezes at the point where the cathedral bell is supposed to ring.

Disabling the code and doing the tutorial/shopping works fine, but now when I try to use the armor shops the game stop responding at all (The 'background chatter' is still going), rather than not just playing the shop music.
I just checked myself, and I also got the freeze on the "Attention Square".
..and no background music either.

[edit]
Weapon shop froze my game too. I assume the Armor shop will as well.

XXPX1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Saturnplanet5 said:
XXPX1 said:

Don't mean to be rude but did u actually enable the cheat? Hit cheat enable and then scroll all the way down on the top screen and highlight the test option then save and exit?
Believe me I'm not being rude just trying to help.

QUOTE(Lactose_Intolerant @ Mar 14 2008, 09:34 PM)
Probably enabled the no time cheat instead of test cheat.

Yep, thats what I did... >.< I feel like a noob.

Thanks for the help guys, Ill try it again. And Saturnplanet5, I know you werent trying to be rude... I was just in a hurry to play the game I guess and didnt enable it correctly.

Thanks again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My gaming stick can finally get use
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I did see Walmart got new electric scooters now ab won't run out of juice in the middle of the parking lot
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :O:O:O $12. Cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah but one two ports
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd rather spend like $15 more for double
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol hogwarts legacy has a Arachnophobia setting to turn on
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd rather spend like $150 more for a surround receiver.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I bought the game at launch never fucked with it until recently
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its fun, I like it, even tho I'm not a big harry potter fan. Like a wizard rpg. Flying around on a broomstick is cool.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Flying sucks ass on it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh just takes a min to get used to. I think you can upgrade or buy new broomstick also that are better.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I weirdly like inverted controls on all flying type games
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Prob can change it, inverted flying controls.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only thing that annoys me is trying to find wtf to do in it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Alright off to the store, later gators.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Some places amaze me were not in network with your insurance would you still like an appointment
    +1
    uhhh, I think I'll just stick with my PSP 3001
    lol, Now I gotta go to the store for more Coffee Mate n other stuff.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i downloaded final fantasy vii into my tv stick
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i mean, the game was already there but its the japanese version
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and i only downloaded disc 1 so far bc of storage stuff
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: and i only downloaded disc 1 so far bc of storage stuff