DS #2107: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Rings Of Fate (USA)

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll make a couple test patches. I'm hoping that they will solve the problem that some ppl are having with v2 and also suppress the MoDs but only time will tell.
ph34r.gif
Will upload the 2 test patches in a minute.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bubbastyle123 said:
ZML said:
bubbastyle123 said:
bad news. I have an R4 w/ 1.16 and I used the usrcheat.dat file perfectly and I still got the MoD. Though I must say, I was able to play twice as long as I have been able to play without the .dat file. So that's something I guess
huh.gif
How long is "twice as long...without the .dat file" for you?
before I could only play for 10-20 minutes. with the dat, i played for almost 40, like 35 or so.

Did you patch your _DS_MENU.DAT with the r4bbugfix file included in the download? That MAY be necessary.

flipt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@Yigor - you are wonderful. I still use my supercardsd and love it (when it works, why need more?)

Didnt really know how to do the AR codes though. thanks

GH0ST

Your Hero is a Ghost
Trophies
Website
www.neuronball.com
XP
Country
France
G6 lite Patch 2 Multiplayer freezes when hiting a protection ( colored barrier ) ... perhaps random ... first freeze i ever encounters anyway since i play

Multiplayer : black screen when starting from a new player when entering city on choice menu.

Story mode is working fine from save game from town to town and back to the caves ... no more NAG so far after cleaning the red room ;-)

bubbastyle123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rayder said:
bubbastyle123 said:
ZML said:
bubbastyle123 said:
bad news. I have an R4 w/ 1.16 and I used the usrcheat.dat file perfectly and I still got the MoD. Though I must say, I was able to play twice as long as I have been able to play without the .dat file. So that's something I guess
huh.gif
before I could only play for 10-20 minutes. with the dat, i played for almost 40, like 35 or so.

Did you patch your _DS_MENU.DAT with the r4bbugfix file included in the download? That MAY be necessary.
nope. i don't know how to do that. as my post count reveals, i'm a bit noobish.

i really want FFCC to work, but it's not worth $40 IMO.

how exactly do I patch my DS MENU.dat? is it related to that ISP thing?

thanks.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bubbastyle123 said:
Rayder said:
bubbastyle123 said:
ZML said:
bubbastyle123 said:
huh.gif

nope. i don't know how to do that. as my post count reveals, i'm a bit noobish.

i really want FFCC to work, but it's not worth $40 IMO.

how exactly do I patch my DS MENU.dat? is it related to that ISP thing?

thanks.

Instructions are included in the 4rbugfix.zip file. It's really easy.

roulf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, one action that I took would always crash the game... If I sat in the first cave, at the first save crystal area for about an hour then tried to zone out the southeast, it would crash without fail.

I just did the same test with the AR code on, and no crash!

I cannot comment on black screens / other crashes as of yet, no actually sit down and play at the moment.

Thanks Cracker
smile.gif
!

Thibor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cracker said:
Here's the new patch. I'm hoping it won't mess with anything else ingame. Is working as far as entering/exiting places, etc.

I am a little confused. what is the difference between Rayder's "user.dat" file cheat ..... and .... Crackers patch file ?? Do they both do the same thing ? I have a M3 Simply.

THanks

KanoBlade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thibor said:
cracker said:
Here's the new patch. I'm hoping it won't mess with anything else ingame. Is working as far as entering/exiting places, etc.

I am a little confused. what is the difference between Rayder's "user.dat" file cheat ..... and .... Crackers patch file ?? Do they both do the same thing ? I have a M3 Simply.

THanks

Use "Rayder's" CHEAT.DAT file for your M3 Simply, just place it into the _system_ folder.

The cheat is automatically activated so you don't have to do anything special.

Thibor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KanoBlade said:
Thibor said:
cracker said:

THanks

Use "Rayder's" CHEAT.DAT file for your M3 Simply, just place it into the _system_ folder.

The cheat is automatically activated so you don't have to do anything special.

Right ... I got that working already. I was just wondering what is the difference between the cheat file and the Patch ?? Why would someone need the patch instead of the cheat file ??

D

Deleted User

So what do you do when you get to the top of the mountain. There's a ring of plants. I'm lost.

Bubble91

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hey, I just wonder what am I suppose to do with da r4bugfix file?
Besides, i couldn't find the guide >.<
So ... do anyone mind telling me?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ