DS #2107: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Rings Of Fate (USA)

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pablo007 said:
That's not funny.
____

Somebody believe, that in the European version won't be the thank you screen.

It will most probably be in the European version, too ... the US version already contains all the European languages ... all they have to do is add a Language Select screen.

Bob Evil

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pablo007 said:
Can you tell me, which files are the languagefiles for the german game ? Because I would like to hack it to german ... pls

If you know how to swap the languages, you know how to find them ...

Not as straight forward as renaming folders, like it is in some games ... Populous DS, for example ... you will have to open it up with a hex editor.

Pablo007

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
And which file is the language file ? And how can i change it ? Hmm could somebody change this file to german, I would be the happiest boy of the world
smile.gif

@Yigor: Du könntest mir n Riesen Gefallen tun: Erzählen wie ich das ändere oder die geänderte Datei bei Rapidshare oder ka wo hochladen
biggrin.gif
Da würdest du mir diesen Tag sehr versüßen
smile.gif

Pablo007

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hmm yes. because I think that Im to silly to hack a game
smile.gif
thebobevil: pllllls I would be very happy.

EDIT: Could somebody tell me how I can hack this to german. Hmm which toolz I need and which file is the language file ? Pls I have DSlazy
smile.gif

THANK YOU!

Bob Evil

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pablo007 said:
hmm yes. because I think that Im to silly to hack a game
smile.gif
thebobevil: pllllls I would be very happy.

If I could, I would ... I'm okay when it comes to moving a few files around, but that's it.

I'm sure you can wait 'til the European release to play in German though ... it is out in 7 days ... the rom might be out even quicker.

Yigor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Pablo007 said:
And which file is the language file ? And how can i change it ? Hmm could somebody change this file to german, I would be the happiest boy of the world
smile.gif

@Yigor: Du könntest mir n Riesen Gefallen tun: Erzählen wie ich das ändere oder die geänderte Datei bei Rapidshare oder ka wo hochladen
biggrin.gif
Da würdest du mir diesen Tag sehr versüßen
smile.gif

ehm, das kann man nicht mal eben so nebenbei machen...
schnapp dir dslazy, pack den krempel auseinander, such die datei, in der auch deutsche texte sind, und ersetze am anfang der datei alles, was mit US zu tun hat durch DE oder GER, ka, was da richtig ist, evtl. wartest du einfach das eu release ab...

kwerdenker

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Joey Ravn said:
Pablo007 said:
Shit. And is the "thank you screen" only a bug or is it a protection from Nintendo/Square Enix ? Im a german Im not so good in english
smile.gif

... you could, however, read the thread. Just skim it a bit, nothing too in-depth...

But, in a nutshell, people don't know wheter it's a bug or a new protection. Some people claim it's a bug that makes the game skip to the last part, but then some other say that message doesn't appear once you beat the game. On the other hand, some people argue it's a new kind of protection, like the one in EarthBound... There's nothing for sure.

german pc gaming magazine "gamestar" claims in an online news (link[in german]) that it is a new copy protection from nintendo.
i tend to agree with them because if it is a bug then why it's working with the cyclods?

let's just hope the r4 team can figure this one out and release a fixed firmware.

Bob Evil

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Here's what that article says inEnglish, coutesy of Babel Fish :

Nintendo 13.03.2008, 13:42 announce software pirates the fight Actually a pure console message, but the fight against the Pirates is always interesting. Nintendo seems to be successful a large impact against the pirates on Wii and DS. According to various InterNet messages it is with Super Smash Bros. Brawl for the first time not possible its to be able to make a copy of the Wii medium and start these on modified consoles. NintendoNintendo Also at the DS front Nintendo can show a success. Finally Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring OF Fates has so for example a new copy protection, which hails owners from R4 or M3 Flashcards after 20 minutes the play passport with "thanks for playing" message.

LOTG

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
thebobevil said:

Nintendo 13.03.2008, 13:42 announce software pirates the fight Actually a pure console message, but the fight against the Pirates is always interesting. Nintendo seems to be successful a large impact against the pirates on Wii and DS. According to various InterNet messages it is with Super Smash Bros. Brawl for the first time not possible its to be able to make a copy of the Wii medium and start these on modified consoles. NintendoNintendo Also at the DS front Nintendo can show a success. Finally Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring OF Fates has so for example a new copy protection, which hails owners from R4 or M3 Flashcards after 20 minutes the play passport with "thanks for playing" message.

WTF? Smash bros was even playable when the Jap version was released. They actually think it's not possible? And with the trucha signer it actually got even better with the region protection!

jink84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thebobevil said:

it looks like they know as much as I do: nothing. Maybe ssbb is copy brotected, but after having read this whole thee I don't think final fantasy is

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
well good for them...im still not buying any games..i go back to my PSP thank you....
yaypsp.gif

but SERIOUSLY...im just a poor high school student who cant find a job cause certain days I can't work...
sleep.gif

if i DID have a job and and income and MONEY..im serious i might have bought this game....
unsure.gif

but im going to say "screw the protection" im playing it on No$GBA
cool.gif

im hereby done with this thread unless someone flames me..im done...

if it gets cracked...fine..

if not...i could give a ****

this thread has gone too far

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol