DS #2107: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Rings Of Fate (USA)

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Someone else Rick Roll'd in the same thread? ... nice work, my friend
smile.gif

Hard to catch two fish in the same pond, with the same bait
wink.gif

FinalFantasyFanG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Venko said:
Social0 said:
you're joking right?

Like, of course she's not, like, joking, like.

Like, when we don't pay for a game we, like, seriously expect it to work, like, perfectly.

See, this person says like more than I do... And I never like say I expect it to work perfectly. I just like asked if there's a way to fix it... Gosh.

Bob Evil

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
FinalFantasyFanGirl said:
Venko said:
Social0 said:
you're joking right?

Like, when we don't pay for a game we, like, seriously expect it to work, like, perfectly.

See, this person says like more than I do... And I never like say I expect it to work perfectly. I just like asked if there's a way to fix it... Gosh.

Highly unLIKEly that you will see a working fix any time soon ... the argument is still on-going as to what causes it.

FinalFantasyFanG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thebobevil said:
Highly unLIKEly that you will see a working fix any time soon ... the argument is still on-going as to what causes it.

Oh.. okay. Is it like very serious? Like a virus type of thing or something like that? When do you think it's like gonna be fixed?

Venko

Trophies
XP
Country
Venko said:
Social0 said:
you're joking right?

Like, I know. I'm, like, outstanded, nobody is helping you with something which is, like, currently unfixable except by the, like, R4 team. I mean, like, we're meant to be able to, like, magically fix the R4 firmware, like, right?

It's not, like, a virus. It's, like, copy protection.

FinalFantasyFanG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Venko said:
Like, I know. I'm, like, outstanded, nobody is helping you with something which is, like, currently unfixable except by the, like, R4 team. I mean, like, we're meant to be able to, like, magically fix the R4 firmware, like, right?

Um... what does that mean? I don't even like understand...

Venko

Trophies
XP
Country
Venko said:

It's simple, really. The team that produces the R4 card haven't released a new version of the firmware that can play this game yet. It appears to have some form of copy protection which the R4 is unable to break.

[Edit] Oops, I mean...

Like, the team that, like, produces the R4 card haven't, like, released a new version of the firmware that can, like, play this game yet. It appears to have some form of, like, copy protection which the R4, like, is unable to break.

Bob Evil

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Venko said:

Right ... benefit of the doubt time ...

Basically, either the game needs a patch to fix it, or the carts ... like the R4 ... need a fix to let them play the game properly.

We don't know which will happen, and we don't know when.

That's all we know.

FinalFantasyFanG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Venko said:
Like, the team that, like, produces the R4 card haven't, like, released a new version of the firmware that can, like, play this game yet. It appears to have some form of, like, copy protection which the R4, like, is unable to break.

Um... so well like I just have to wait right?

Venko

Trophies
XP
Country
Venko said:

Um... so well like I just have to wait right?

That's, like, correct.

Infidel Dog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
................................................................................
................................................................................

FinalFantasyFanG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Infidel Dog said:
the entire fucking thread is useless shut it down. i dont even care about the fucking game anymore

Oh em gee... Don't do that! I want to like finish the game! Those twins are like so cuuute! And it's a good game too! Don't be mean! GR

Sin Harvest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
For all the people who believe the Moogle message is a copy protection look at the ROM through a hex editor "chishm" is mentioned at 0fb166... Maybe they hired Chishm to find a way to stop pirating XD...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1