DS #2040: Neon Genesis Evangelion Magokoro wo Kimi ni (Japan)

chadtheyakuza

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just get over this. ALL nge games are crap.

Shinseiki Evangelion: Typing Hokan Keikaku for Dreamcast was awesome. That is how I learned to type! A slot game here so not my style, but always good to be reminded of the Neon Genesis. One of my favorite shows
bow.gif

Heatguyred

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Damn, when I saw evangelion I got exited, but then I saw the slots on the cover. Just like those Hokuto no ken pachislot games.

Wedge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would be nice to play in English. Would be even better to finally play a good Pachinko sim on the DS.

What's the deal? This is the 5th Pachi-Slot game to be released in Japan for the DS and still no US or Europe release. I know Pachinko and Pachi-slot are both huge in Japan, but you would think they could throw the rest of the world a bone.

And, for anyone who asked, Pachinko is the game with the steel balls and nails. Players buy the balls by the bucket and load them into the machine. They then fire/launch the balls to the top of a vertical playfield loaded with lots of half-inserted nails for the balls to bounce between and a few 'target' holes. If a ball lands in a target then points are awarded, new limited-time target holes could open and/or bonus game modes could start if the machine has slot reels or a video screen installed in the center.

Pachi-Slot (aka Pachilso or "skill stop slot machines") is very similar to a Vegas slot machine with the exception that each spinning reel has a button the player has to press to stop it spinning. Because of this "skill stop" feature, it is not a pure game of chance and is often considered legal in states would would normally ban gambling devices. (I know because I own one.
happy.gif
)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol