DS #2036: Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney (USA)

Truliche

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ecuador
aargh
im on the last trial of PW1

i havent been playing my DS much..
grr too much school stuff

Enjoy the games, don't rush through them just so you can play AA4.

Enjoy PW1 while you can... it's the best in the Phoenix Wright trilogy though T&T is pretty amazing as well, JFA is the only deficient one.

AndreXL

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ulch. Why am I seeing garbled sprites when I play this on my R4? Anyone else having this problem?
Looking at the compatibility link by the release, this game does not work using an R4!?
ohmy.gif

Anyone verified this?

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice, now I have something to play when I'm not playing Audiosurf (besides Dungeon Explorer, that game is getting old fast).

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Meh, can't say I'm too excited for this one. In all seriousness, I'm somewhat turned down by the fact Phoenix Wright is not the main character. Yeah, I know, pretty lame reason not to play a game, but... you know. He's such a lovable character... I may give this game a chance, though, but not today. When I'm done playing everything I want to finish, I'll try it. Besides, I've just beaten Layton and I'm in a exams period, so no unnecessary reading for me
tongue.gif

astromantic

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
How come nobody mentions the hilarious .nfo with this release?
I'm still laughing
rofl2.gif

And for all you peeps complaining about never finding releases and wanting links STOP BEING SO LAZY!!! EVER HEARD OF GOOGLE!?!?!?
Now I'm off to get HugeCock acquited of those nasty rape charges
yaynds.gif

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Must say the mods have let this place go to sh!t, six pages of utter drivel to wade through to find there is actually no posts of any worth about the game. All it seems to be now is a rush of people posting to either say "First !" or "oooh oooh oooh I'm so gonna play this"

How about something that actually refers to either gameplay or how the rom is on certain flashcards.

You could delete this thread and start again and no important or remotely interesting info would be lost...... Tis a crying shame......

:'(

Deleted member 110780

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Must say the mods have let this place go to sh!t, six pages of utter drivel to wade through to find there is actually no posts of any worth about the game. All it seems to be now is a rush of people posting to either say "First !" or "oooh oooh oooh I'm so gonna play this"

How about something that actually refers to either gameplay or how the rom is on certain flashcards.

You could delete this thread and start again and no important or remotely interesting info would be lost...... Tis a crying shame......

:'(
This game was dumped two hours ago and you EXPECT people to comment in THIS thread about the gameplay without spoiling it? That's what other threads are for, let them enjoy the game first. This is what the release forum is for: celebrating that a game came out. And for a very well known series, it's expected that you should have prior knowledge of the gameplay since you already read/posted in this thread. If anyone has any compatibility problems, you'll know; if you look on the last page someone already had a problem with their R4. Even then, it was about the microSD card and it's assumed that this game works on all other cards(including the R4).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?