DS #1992: Assassin's Creed: Altair's Chronicles (USA)

Kellicros

Trophies
XP
Country
personally i find the touchscreen being main controls tiresome and awkward
given the choice i'd go buttons every time.
I disagree, I find the diagonal pad control much more tiresome than the stylus.

As for the game, i can live with the graphics, platforming and battles but I find the stealing and interrogating mini game extremely annoying, the cheap EBA rip-off is not even fun...

shred6waves

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did anyone notice this doesnt have "altair's chronicles" anywhere in it? the main title is just "assassins creed" and the credits, etc etc.

ubersk8kid

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.prizerebel.com
XP
Country
Canada
I am trying to play this on my CycloDS (Black) and I am getting:
"ERROR: Filesystem is too fragmented!"
wtf.gif

I also get this error playing trying to play JUMP! Ultimate Stars. Is something wrong with my SD Card?
All my other games work fine, and its not because of it trying to create a save. Rayman worked making a save file...

HopOnRocks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've been playing this game on my M3 Perfect SD and it has been running smooth.
But whenever I get to the "Sewer Level" I come across a part where I have to blow into the mic to open a chest. Every time I get here my DS locks up.
Has this been happening to anyone else? I can't see it being the M3's fault. It maybe a bug in the game I have.

Pulse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This game could have been much worse!!!
so i dont think its crap.
it has some repetitiveness, gfx aren't the best DS can offer, some hiccups here and there, but still an enjoyable game.
id give it a 7-7.5
yaynds.gif

J

Jackreyes

MagNetCZ

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
"ERROR: Filesystem is too fragmented!"Â
wtf.gif

I also get this error playing trying to play JUMP! Ultimate Stars. Is something wrong with my SD Card?
All my other games work fine, and its not because of it trying to create a save. Rayman worked making a save file...
I get that too sometimes, but it just seems that like the last 32-64MB of my micro sd are somehow corrupt, it started happenning after I used the microsd in my mp3 player, while having some kinda buggy firmware on it. I usually fix it by deleting something else and copying the game again. And you might also try to keep some file on the corrupted part, it will take up some space but you shouldn't run into this problem again. It weird tho because the files are read ok on PC. The cyclo's reader might be a bit more sensitive for this kind of stuff maybe. Defrag didn't fix it for me. Got the first or second batch white cyclo, seems the hardware didn't change much
biggrin.gif

enarky

owls?
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
"ERROR: Filesystem is too fragmented!"Â
wtf.gif

All my other games work fine, and its not because of it trying to create a save. Rayman worked making a save file...I get that too sometimes, but it just seems that like the last 32-64MB of my micro sd are somehow corrupt, it started happenning after I used the microsd in my mp3 player, while having some kinda buggy firmware on it. I usually fix it by deleting something else and copying the game again. And you might also try to keep some file on the corrupted part, it will take up some space but you shouldn't run into this problem again. It weird tho because the files are read ok on PC. The cyclo's reader might be a bit more sensitive for this kind of stuff maybe. Defrag didn't fix it for me. Got the first or second batch white cyclo, seems the hardware didn't change much
biggrin.gif
Copy everything over to your PCs HDD, format the SD card and copy over again. That should fix it.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Personally I thought the game was ok, could be a lot worse. Some nice textures and I reckon they've done a decent job with making an engine but it looks like it was done within 6 months, needed more work on tarting some stuff up. I'm also sure that the framerate could have been better.

Controls should have been a lot better, characters AI are pretty weak theres been better on 32/64 bit consoles.

Game was finished pretty damn quickly and I don't really see me going back to it ever but for some reason I finished it! Another thing is that I reckon that this was created with a possible mobile port in mind.

Anyway not bad not great just average. Not 2008's best 3D DS game I guess you'll have to wait for Insecticide for that.

yamihami

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
hey i dun know y but i cant even load altair chronicles using my r4? any1 knows wat the problem is?
when i start a white screen appears, and it hangs there...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hawaii played it smart and said we're too hot for this land