United Kingdom

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yay! It seems more Harvest Moon-like than the previous. Also didn't really like the dialogues. They seemed a bit stupid.

I'll try this right now
biggrin.gif

asuri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
urrently, only a Japan release date has been set, while release dates for other parts of the world are yet to be announced.
nvm...

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It still looks like they're using those ugly 3D character models, the character art and everything else look beautiful though. It's supposed to be set a few years after the first game.

And 128MB is pretty big for a DS game since it's the largest size most games have used.(except for 1)

SaltyDog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks exactly the same to me, and its got that crappy artwork I can't stand. It's like some perverted form of G-Collections games except no nudity.

ShadowStitch

Devilot's Tubtoy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow.... RF2 ALREADY?? Seems quicker than it really is, even taking the original's JP release into account.

Personally, I got really tired of the tediousness of RF... I like my HM the old fashioned "chickens and cows" style, without all the ad-hoc stuff they seem to enjoy (poorly) cramming into it... like the mining and stuff. I guess I'm just a relic that way. Plus I HATE the monkey-armed 3d system, with the miserable hit detection.

The point where they have me growing crops in a dungeon to regenerate points used to swing my sword? No, sorry. I'll go back to FOMT, thanks.

Wolfsclaw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Finished the first one, although i only planted those potatoe seeds that recovered all the time, upgraded to level 10 so i had like an infinite amount of money avaible, wasn't a great deal beating the game, but it was fun anyway! definitely will play the second one when its coming out in the u.s.

hellklown

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
hellklowndumpster.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Mexico
I liked the first one, but because of the flood of good games from the last month I stopped playing it. The art is nice, but some dialogs are weird and the usual bugs that appear in HM are present in this game (mostly text-related ones).
Hoping that the US release comes soon.
biggrin.gif

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I only played it for a minute or two, but I did notice they changed the run option to a toggle, which will be very much appreciated. In the first one, it was rough on my fingers to have to hold down the R-button while also hacking away during a frantic boss battle. Loved the first game though -- one of my all-time favorite games on any console. Did someone say this game had an English text option?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: (i was allowed to do that)