DS #1808: Draglade (USA)

Kaos

Good show!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wow, a game translated to english with a japanese song on the opening... the world's gonna shatter itself
rofl2.gif

*Points to Luminous Arc opening movie*

The world is still in one piece...just...

Kurumi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone able to make it work on SC Micro lite ? I can't see to make it work properly, gets me a black screen no matter the settings i try.

In other words, HALP!

Damaged

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Wow, this game disappoints.
It was like, alot of talking, and more talking, and when the fighting began, it was like a lame version of Smash Bros with "Bullets".. lame.
I was waiting for this game so long. the beat system is really not satisfying, and the characters are so shallow they're almost invisible ("cool, cool bro, cool, cool bro, getting strong bro, cool").

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, this game disappoints.
It was like, alot of talking, and more talking, and when the fighting began, it was like a lame version of Smash Bros with "Bullets".. lame.
I was waiting for this game so long. the beat system is really not satisfying, and the characters are so shallow they're almost invisible ("cool, cool bro, cool, cool bro, getting strong bro, cool").

The game is awesome. I like the Wi-Fi as well (Though it has a little lag.) I enjoy this game so much right now. I beat Kyle's, Hibito's , and Guy's story. Going on to beating Daichi's.

D

Deleted User

I like playing Draglade but when I finish one of the Hero Once the screen (bottom right) is black.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ +1