DS #1757: Solitaire Overload (USA)

Deletable_Man

Old Man
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just when you thought you could not possibly contain any more Solitaire... OVERLOAD!!

Seriously 101 versions of Solitaire? I thought it was just that one that's on Windows.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Too bad the cards don't look like they do on the boxart.
dry.gif

Hey! Let's sue 'em! BWA HA HA HA! False advertising.
laugh.gif
The cards on the boxart should have looked as bad as they do in the game. It's misleading! Lawsuit, lawsuit!
rofl2.gif

I mean, I downloaded this game because the boxart showed NICE cards and all the game has is lamo looking cards. I'm pissed.
happy.gif

(Yes, I'm kidding.
tongue.gif
)

Kaos

Good show!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

mdskater

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was a big fan of Ultimate Card Games on GBA made by the same people.
I've only played for a few minutes so far, but the presentation is awesome, and it is definitely a great follow up (albeit with only single-player solitaire games) to the original. The stylus controls are very polished.
My favorite solitaire game for playing a quick game is called Golf. It's really easy, and you usually lose, but I find it fun for some reason, and they have it in this game!
I hope they still release the DS version of Ultimate Card Games, because I really like the engine running in this game.

Deletable_Man

Old Man
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The presentation is pretty solid on this game. And you can choose a felt lookin background like the one in Clubhouse Games! XD

Also about the cards. That dude a few posts ago that said they look crap, is quite off. They look fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Eo3Bh06drc