DS #1738: Sea Monsters - A Prehistoric Adventure (USA)

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A really really dull game. I wanted to like this, it looked like StarFox but with sea monsters and well I swam around for a bit, then ate some fish and attacked other monsters. Doesn't sound too bad but its just done in a really mundane way. You collect fossils and then you turn the DS off and wish for those moments of your life back.

Best DSI game in ages, though it is pretty boring.

sekhu

moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
A really really dull game. I wanted to like this, it looked like StarFox but with sea monsters and well I swam around for a bit, then ate some fish and attacked other monsters. Doesn't sound too bad but its just done in a really mundane way. You collect fossils and then you turn the DS off and wish for those moments of your life back.

didn't alarm bells ring when you saw it was from DSI?

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

didn't alarm bells ring when you saw it was from DSI?
Yeah pretty much but I like to go into a game hoping for the best. D3 publish a load of crap over here and then came the goodness of Puzzle Quest!

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
it reminds me of endless ocean for some reason.

I agree, I would love to see some cryptozoologic mode -or something similar- in Endless Ocean
nyanya.gif

bollocks

Trophies
XP
Country
Fucking DSI. Some of their games have vaguely interesting concepts, but the execution is without exception so terrible you wonder why they even bothered.

Bispo Snake

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
When I saw the name of this game, the "Snes EVO - Search for Eden" came to my mind... anyone who have played Sea Monsters could tell if is an EVO like?

Thanks!
yaynds.gif

Snake.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: wait +1