DS #1629: Ben 10: Protector of Earth (Europe)

MrKuenning

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dono, but the name is about as dumb as it gets...

Ben Ten is bad enough, but then following it with Protector of the earth, Thats just dumb...

iritegood

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a 2D platformer. You run around as a kid mostly, but can also turn into a big monster for a limited time to whip even more butt or to jump higher. I haven't really played it all that much yet, but it just seems like an average platformer game to me at this point.

Requires the ARM7 fix for the R4. Sim City (J) as the donor fixed it right up.

Shelleeson

Trophies
XP
Country

Ben Ten is bad enough, but then following it with Protector of the earth,  Thats just dumb...
well how dumb are you then?
the show is about a boy named ben tennyson who finds an omnitrix that contains 10 aliens trapped inside of it
biggrin.gif

i got this about 2 hours ago and had to do the "fix" straight away, i WILL lose the ds to the boys when they find out what i put on there
rofl2.gif

oh and it's dunno or don't know
wink.gif

iritegood

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Ben Ten is bad enough, but then following it with Protector of the earth, Thats just dumb...

well how dumb are you then?
the show is about a boy named ben tennyson who finds an omnitrix that contains 10 aliens trapped inside of it
biggrin.gif

i got this about 2 hours ago and had to do the "fix" straight away, i WILL lose the ds to the boys when they find out what i put on there
rofl2.gif

oh and it's dunno or don't know
wink.gif

Ben Tennyson is a lame pun, the writers could've done so much better. And what is more stereotypical for a super hero than "Protector of the Earth"?

Honestly though, the show is quite good at doing what it does. It has a kid as the super hero, he can transform into any of ten species of alien, he saves the earth from an impending doom, and he has like, every super power you would want. It's like they took every successful super hero show and comic and stuffed it into a 30-minute time slot.

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
And what is more stereotypical for a super hero than "Protector of the Earth"?
You all seem to forget the title isn't Protector of the Earth, it is Protector of Earth - even worse without a "the" on the middle
rofl2.gif

But that's just logical. "Earth" is the name of the planet, not "the Earth". When you say "the Earth", you are eliding "planet" from "the planet Earth". For example, you would say "Protector of Mars", not "Protector of the Mars"... wouldn't you? I fail to see how proper English is bad =/

Anyway... my sister should like this. She likes the show and even the Flash game at Cartoon.com!

Jei

Translator and romhacker wannabe
Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
And what is more stereotypical for a super hero than "Protector of the Earth"?
You all seem to forget the title isn't Protector of the Earth, it is Protector of Earth - even worse without a "the" on the middle
rofl2.gif
But that's just logical. "Earth" is the name of the planet, not "the Earth". When you say "the Earth", you are eliding "planet" from "the planet Earth". For example, you would say "Protector of Mars", not "Protector of the Mars"... wouldn't you? I fail to see how proper English is bad =/
I know it is still correct to say it that way, I meant it sounded even worse with less words
bow.gif

Chopders

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
lol kinda liked the game but emu dosen't play it well, transparency etc but the game as far as i played is fun and IMO could be made in Gba without losing much if not everything
Nice combos and few aliens... graphics like I said... not the best DS graphics at least make it 3d

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh