wtf.gif

Osaka

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I dont know... but im going to try it because I really really want to know what this is about XD

oh, and whats puyopuyo?

Osaka

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, I have played it, and now I know what it is. the first thing you see is something that tells you to have your mom set it up for you. it lets your mom record 3 different "congrats" messages and when you do good things in the game, the game will replay them for you.
it has 12 differant little games you can play. games such as...

1:Coloring book. you color in a predrawn picture and it saves what you do. when you hit finished, the drawing does a little animation.

2:match sounds. memory sound game.

3:Puzzle. it gives you like 4-6 pieces and you put them where they should go. very easy because when you go over where you are supposed to put it, it sets itself and you really don't have to do anything.

5:Picture memory game

6:a little piano thing (not really a game since you just do whatever on it. oh, btw, using this, I was finally able to complete one of my life goals of playing the song of time on the piano using a cat sound set.)

7:a drawing game that saves what you draw (this is actually pretty cool. havnt seen a REAL: ds game where it saves drawings you do.
biggrin.gif
) and it has little cute stamps ^^; but it only has basic colors and one size pen, from what I see.

8:find differences in the 2 of the almost same pictures.

9:feed hamsters. whack-a-mole game

10:dress up. it gives you a scene and you get to dress up for it...

11:counting game where it shows you a picture and then flips cards over and you have to count how many of those cards are of the picture it shows you.

12: play instruments. just tap things and they make noise. kinda annoying cause I want to spam them really fast but you cant...

I used to love games like these for the computer. these arnt really mini games... they are just things to do. only one is really like a mini game, and thats the hamster one. If I had this when I was younger, I know I would have loved it.

Also. I couldnt find anything having to do with wifi, so I think this box art lies.

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The mother having to record in this makes me sick! Seriously, I hate things that try to give parents an excuse not to play with their kids. Fair enough that you are going to let your kids play games, but to expect a game to do the parenting for you is just wrong.

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
Nice review, and puyopuyo think something like tetris
Yeah kinda it's popular over in japan. It's the same game as robotnik's mean bean machine or kirby's avalanche or ghost trap.

The new DS puyo puyo has online play.

This seems like it's for kids that are too young for video games.
Osaka you're weird to play it so extensively but thanks for the infos.

Osaka

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Yeah kinda it's popular over in japan. It's the same game as robotnik's mean bean machine or kirby's avalanche or ghost trap.

hah! I was just waiting for someone to question me on that XD I found the game really cute so I just wanted to try out each of the games and see what they were like XD

maybe I should be the one who tries out all the games that no one else wants too and tells people what the game is about? heh...

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States

hah! I was just waiting for someone to question me on that XD I found the game really cute so I just wanted to try out each of the games and see what they were like XD

maybe I should be the one who tries out all the games that no one else wants too and tells people what the game is about? heh...

Yes. You could have a mega thread for em. I'd read it, it beats playing the games!

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The mother having to record in this makes me sick! Seriously, I hate things that try to give parents an excuse not to play with their kids. Fair enough that you are going to let your kids play games, but to expect a game to do the parenting for you is just wrong.

I think it's more like including the parents in 'gaming' rather than a parenting replacement tool. I'll check it out, see if my little cousin likes it.

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    @SylverReZ that guy seriously spent over 2 grand on that hot wheels pc?
    +1
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    LTT is a noob
    Guy doesnt know wtf hes talking about half the time
    @SylverReZ that reminds me that my friend sells CRTs he gets cheap or free for hundreds of dollars. people are dumb
    +1
    And is incredibly annoying.
    man I just washed my shoes and they look exactly the same as before I washed them :|
    luckily they didn't fall apart
    Some CRTs are very much worth the price
    i used to go out to the recycling center every couple weeks and look at the crts and other electronics people would drop off. Usually screens were broken or severely scratched from being tossed around. Did find a good one here and there, but never anything like a 1080i widescreen crt.
    Or a good contition 40" Sony Trini that weighs 300 lbs. lol
    Literally 300 lbs. lolol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have a few of those boat anchors in my basement I tried giving away but no one wanted them, So anyone close to Columbus, Ohio area that wants them, (26", 2x 19") please come get, for free.
    Dont know anyone wants those smaller ones. Most are after larger sizes and the kinda top of the line models
    Motion handling and input lag on those things destroy plasmas, led, oled
    I had some really nice CRTs I should've kept
    now I have all lcd
    one in particular I regret getting rid of oh well :|
    the Sonys and stuff I don't care about
    and used LCD are hard to sell I can imagine.. not worth much
    @SylverReZ where do u lurk
  • a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool:
    Is it piracy if it was released for free? Not in my opinion, but I also think it's not piracy if buying it isn't owning it, and it's not piracy if you can't buy it from the original creators anymore.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Free release can have loopholes where they still make money through ads
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: :sad: