Adder74

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
No, 10-12 hours may linger in your dreams.

Well, at first, when I saw that there are 7 floors with two wings each I thought it would be long adventure. But no, that was grinding and disappointing. Still can't beat final boss, btw, it's the guy that can be seen in the courtyard. Even if you quit before dying, the last chapter restarts from the very beginning.

P

pasc

Man... the boss in Chapter 8 is really tough... Anyone got the Buzzsaw BEFORE that Endboss ? Do I need it to be able to beat him ? I found the golden Key, but still miss the other ones. I'm there where the grammophone stands. Does the Buzzsaw deal more damage than the Shotgun, Pistol, Nightstick or Machine Gun can handle ? Hope someone could help me finding the last 2 keys, or atleast show me a good strategy for beating the boss. I did backup the save before I came to that boss, so I could try it anytime. I already lost ~20 times...

TheVirus

Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
I got the case open in Chapter 4, found 2 parts of the picture and I don't know what to do now. I beat the 4th level boss, what a push over, but I don't know where to go from where. Any ideas?

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just entered Chapter 4, but can't seem to go any further. I appear to be going in circles...back outside and then back to the last area. I never did find the map for Chapter 3 after I died last time. I must've overlooked it, but I'm assuming there's a separate map for Ch. 4. Not sure how to proceed, though.
unsure.gif

P

pasc

Restart the chapter... thats what I did after losing myself in the hospital

Man I played through that game now (I cheated in Chapter 8 to surpass that Endboss, cause it was WAY TOO STRONG for me... I missed the Buzzsaw maybe and that did let me think that it was hard ?

Heavy Spoiler!!!! Do only read if you already played through the game/are interested what happens because you don't have the motivation to play through:

Anyway, Like I said, I played through 8 Chapters regular and then started cheating then I stopped cheating a few easy Chapters long until Cleaver came (was Chapter 11 or something if I remember correctly), from this point I cheated the rest of the game (5 chapters long).

That last Endboss was weird. After I beat him and saw the Ending + Credits I really thought myself "the Developer of this game must really have had their fun developing this game... it felt like a combination of Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Death Juniour and Austin Powers or something... the game really gave no sense, but it managed to get me to finish it...

The comment "Renegade Kid loves Game Cock" made me think that they wrote this because Gamecock did allow Renegade Kid to do include anything they wanted in this game (or does that mean that they will be working on another game ? If I think about the comment of that black guy again (he said, Patient survived Phase 1 now onto Phase 2 or something along these lines) then I even think about... gulp
wacko.gif
a SEQUEL...

Yeah, it was ok, but still I wouldn't want to play such a game again, I'm happy if i can sleep this night WITHOUT getting a Nightmare
cry.gif

If anyone wants the Cheat Code xml file: http://tinyurl.com/2wj2yh

P

pasc

Yeah, works without trimming for me too. Do you have a DSLite Stylus or a normal Phat DS one ? If you got a Phat DS one I suggest you to buy/build yourself a extendable one.

TheVirus

Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
Ok, so I got all the pictures, weapons, and whatnot. I beat the many-mouthed boss and am back in the courtyard. I took the elevator that is right next to the last picture down and into the church. I don't know what to do, none of the doors are unlocked and I already got the sniper rifle from the tower. Any ideas on where to go? I feel I'm almost done.

zloty

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So are all you people playing FPS games using the stylus or one of those thumb-straps that came with the original DS?

Or are you just using your thumb?

Controlling the view with a stylus seems too sensitive for me...

mortys

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Just a little word to say to people that find the game enjoyable to buy it. Renegade Kid is a small developper as Gamecock is a small publisher. So buy the game if you like it cause, if not, they won't make any more games.

GBA_Temper

*KING OF GBATEMP*
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just a little word to say to people that find the game enjoyable to buy it. Renegade Kid is a small developper as Gamecock is a small publisher. So buy the game if you like it cause, if not, they won't make any more games.

Thanks for that I know I will try to buy it on my B day lol.. Hope that make it wifi so I can play with wfc and we all can be fighting the AI on (BRAIN SICK MODE)

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Can somebody please post a summary of this game's plot? Yes, I admit it: I'm one of those that just can understand why the game forces you to restart the chapter if you die, so I won't play it. Sue me
tongue.gif

But, at least, the story seemed to be half-good. I want to know what happened in that hospital, why everyone turned into zombies but you didn't and all that stuff... Pretty please with sugar on top?
biggrin.gif

TheVirus

Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
I'm not sure what the story is, but it's pretty fun. I had issues and had to cheat. There's a cheat file post in the R4DS forum that works well. I finally beat it today and it is a great game. Hope Renegade Kid does more games like this for the DS. The graphics engine and controls were spot on.

Torte

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
F*** yeah! Finally beat the mutha, fair and square. This is entirely worthy of a double post. Now good night and sweet dreams
smile.gif

phantastic91

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
holy crap. i was at first like "its a ds game....cant be scary
sleep.gif
.....and then i see the bloody face getting dragged" and my eyes got huge O_O. i was playing it at night. couldnt sleep hahaha.

cupajoe

Have a cup of joe!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
holy crap. i was at first like "its a ds game....cant be scary
sleep.gif
.....and then i see the bloody face getting dragged" and my eyes got huge O_O. i was playing it at night. couldnt sleep hahaha.
I wish I could have that experience, but I have yet to be scared from a video game...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?