DS #1507: Smart Girl's Playhouse (USA)

kernelPANIC

Trophies
Website
www.kanjiswipe.com
XP
Country
Japan
Isn't anyone gonna comment on the oxymoron on the title?
I kid, I kid
tongue.gif

SaltyDog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WTF WITH THE GIRLIE GAMES THIS WEEK DX

Each year game publishers feel compelled to release games targeted solely to girls since they only make up 10%-15% of the gaming population. Idiotically they think girls are into moronic crap like this which couldn't be further from the truth since most of them are playing WoW meaning they like RPG and MMO's as much as guy's. So, then, who the hell plays crap like this and Holly Hobbie and all the other crap? This week just happened to be the week for them to purge their conscience and make NOW happy
nyanya.gif

AndreXL

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I for one am waiting for this release since I know some children who would really appreciate this.

This game is not for us. Still, there is a big market for these types of games which we cannot deny.
wink.gif

Hitto

MKDS Tournament Winner
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
WTF WITH THE GIRLIE GAMES THIS WEEK DX

Each year game publishers feel compelled to release games targeted solely to girls since they only make up 10%-15% of the gaming population. Idiotically they think girls are into moronic crap like this which couldn't be further from the truth since most of them are playing WoW meaning they like RPG and MMO's as much as guy's. So, then, who the hell plays crap like this and Holly Hobbie and all the other crap? This week just happened to be the week for them to purge their conscience and make NOW happy
nyanya.gif

Nintendogs... Never heard of it?

Akusoft

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
And they wonder why videogames are not so popular among girls...

Excuse me while I go to play some manly games in my pink DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.