DS #1456: The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (

Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Guess it's time to play this again, but actually understand the story this time.
tongue.gif

Saylient_Dreams

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Iuno... am I like theo nly one that wasn't waiting for this game? Lol. I DLed it anyways, gave it a couple minutes, and the game itself is pretty cool, but the stylus controls are kinda not too great imo. I think I just have to get used to it since so many people think this game is the greatest DS game, I just don't see the light I suppose, lol.

phantastic91

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ugh!!! why does my m3 lite start but then says the no save please insert game...something like that. it happened in worms 2 too!! please help. i read something about the arm 7 but dont know how to use it =/

MoNoXiD3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Iuno... am I like theo nly one that wasn't waiting for this game? Lol. I DLed it anyways, gave it a couple minutes, and the game itself is pretty cool, but the stylus controls are kinda not too great imo. I think I just have to get used to it since so many people think this game is the greatest DS game, I just don't see the light I suppose, lol.

Ditto. Lets all create a fake hype about the next Bratz Super Babiez (or w/e its called
sleep.gif
wink.gif

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ugh!!! why does my m3 lite start but then says the no save please insert game...something like that. it happened in worms 2 too!! please help. i read something about the arm 7 but dont know how to use it =/

How many save files are in your DS save folder? I know that if I have more than 200, new games won't save.

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
you mean that pirate ship thing? after you get the cannon which is after the fire temple and just before you go onto the north-west section of the sail chart.

El Bastardo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Strange (but good). I totally had no problems with the game at the start. My M3 Lite Perfect (with MicroSD), the newest loader and firmware for the card and the settings from M3Wiki work without any error or need for fixes:

"Trim Rom, 1xDMA, Force R/W" and NO Software Reset!!

phantastic91

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i dont think thats right cause i just downloaded jam session and it worked =/ and i never played over 200 games xD thanks though =]

How many save files are in your DS save folder? I know that if I have more than 200, new games won't save.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, it wasnt aimed at you but ok