DS #1456: The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I just don't know how you can say it's over rated if you haven't even played all of it yet. Comments are fine
wink.gif

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just a fun fact. I left a note because some members (evil monkey points at loathsome) here seem to think that modifying a rom to play on a certain flash cart means that the flash cart plays the rom perfectly when in truth, it actually means that it does not. I love the fact that we can swap the arm7.bin but let's not suggest that the cart plays the rom perfectly just because WE made it work.

Just bugs me when I see the compat says "Works Perfectly" then the notes say "Replace ARM7.BIN". Contradictory, don't you think? Don't get me wrong. I'm not suggesting that the members are flat out stupid, but let's not glorify a cart when we have to swap file(s) in the rom while all other carts out there haven't needed that for ages (hopefully). Something I felt like bringing up for debate.

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Too bad me DS is broken
frown.gif
I guess I could pass time by playing Wind Waker...I strongly incourage you guys to buy this. Support good games such as these.

Osaka

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just a fun fact. I left a note because some members (evil monkey points at loathsome) here seem to think that modifying a rom to play on a certain flash cart means that the flash cart plays the rom perfectly when in truth, it actually means that it does not. I love the fact that we can swap the arm7.bin but let's not suggest that the cart plays the rom perfectly just because WE made it work.

Just bugs me when I see the compat says "Works Perfectly" then the notes say "Replace ARM7.BIN". Contradictory, don't you think? Don't get me wrong. I'm not suggesting that the members are flat out stupid, but let's not glorify a cart when we have to swap file(s) in the rom while all other carts out there haven't needed that for ages (hopefully). Something I felt like bringing up for debate.
when I said that it worked perfect on my R4, I was saying without any kind of changes. I just put it on and it worked... ^^;

petsnsac

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The problem when it 'freezes' on the creating save screen, you just need to tap the screen. You cannot press buttons to skip or continue dialog you have to tap. Also I didn't use Sim City DS(J) to replace the arm7, I just used a random rom and it works fine. Does anybody notice that the sound on this game seems really low? Or is it just me?

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

when I said that it worked perfect on my R4, I was saying without any kind of changes. I just put it on and it worked... ^^;
I was kinda directing my post towards the DSX constantly requiring it's owners to replace the ARM7.BIN file in order to play newer roms. Also, I've removed the comment from the compat area because while I think a point should be made, I think it would be wrong to place my own quarrels in that area.

Talaria

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
This sucks the day Zelda is dumped, i am switching internet provider which means i am on a complementary dial up speed till i am connected on Thursday.
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4