but is very dissapointing
frown.gif

thebert

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only reason to download/buy is for Pacman-VS. I played Pacman-VS so much on the gamecube, it's nice to have a portable download play version! I've been waiting for this for a long time!

Ryoku

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Gamefrk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone find the online play? It says "4 Online" at gamespot and I see no online playability. I just see wireless
frown.gif

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know if there is score save support??

*Edit...looks like there is save support....WTF No Ms Pacman....that BETTER be an unlockable... there is 4 available spaces....so Im really hoping something gets unlocked in these spaces otherwise this is a really REALLy shitty museum capable of much more.

BionicC

Trophies
XP
Country
You can unlock Super Xevious and the original version of Dig Dug 2; go to "SETTINGS (2)", then "HARDCORE OPTIONS", change the game version and CONFIRM. The new version will then be unlocked as a separate option in the menu.

I unpacked the ROM and it only has dipswitch settings files for the original 7 games + Super Xevious and Dig Dug 2 (Old version) so it doesn't look like there are any other games hidden away in there (possible arrangement modes notwithstanding).

Sweater Fish Del

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pac-Man Vs. is a great, but the rest of the collection is the same stuff they've been putting out in every collection since the Genesis. Not that there's anything wrong with the games; I mean, Pac-Man and Galaga and Galaxian in particular are still some of my favorite games to play of all time, but I've just seen the exact same games so many times on so many collections on so many consoles by now that it's ridiculous.

I would have a preferred a Pac-Man Collection with Pac-Man, Ms. Pac-Man, Super Pac-Man and Pac & Pal. Maybe even Pac-Mania and Pac-Land. As well as Pac-Man Vs. with online play of course. That would be so much cooler.

Actually, my real dream is that Namco will release a DS port of Pac-Man 2 and it will have all those games playable at the arcade in town. Pac-Man 2 would be so freaking perfect on the DS.

...word is bondage...

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I was planning on skipping this game, but since I've seen so many good posts about Pac-Man VS., I guess I'll give it a try.

Galaga is one of my all-time favorite old school arcade game, so I guess this game gets a plus for having that, huh?
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: (i was allowed to do that)