DS #1336: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates (Japan)

xflash

Local Ninja
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
aww damnit i can't belive they removed the wifi co-op man i was so looking forward to that but there is still ds to ds (whats that called again?) co-op right?

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
This game is AWESOME! It beats the hell of the last 3 big RPG releases!
grog.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only came to the library to get the Vietnam game and got this, excellent little suprise. Love how SE games get early dumps sometimes.

ambitous21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
L - This is interesting... while you charge up your magic (I only tried magic), it retains the circle there for a few seconds... then you cast another one onto it... hence the fusion (so fire, L, fire again = Fira) you can do this 3 times. Firaga!
Interesting.. I just went through the tutorial for the item casting.
I tested around with casting the potion. It seems like the L can only set up a circle once?
I bought some magic, but haven't had the chance to try it in the battle fields yet. I'll have to see how that works.

edit:
ahhhh i see now.
i just tried it, layering 3 fires together. however it's pretty hard though, unless the boss is stationary, or else it's hard to get the enemy to step on the circle. it's there no way to cancel once you press L or X?

zmack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
is there any way i can grab on to edges ? i'm stuck in the first dungeon in a place with a rolled up ladder. am i supposed to get that ladder unrolled or what ? o.o halp ='(

edit: nvm nvm
biggrin.gif

lololol nvm thorns were destructible

Oxidan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Swaziland
Kinda stuck after 3rd dungeon, help would be appreciated (contains spoilers!)

I'm stuck after the 3rd dungeon (snowy) and the long cut scene where the father dies. There's no new place to go to and the city is all against me suddenly. I know it's possible to evade the guards in the town, but somehow it didn't lead anywhere. Any hints?

kemosabe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The

Spiridow

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Swaziland
hi im stuck at the 2 dungeon there is a door with blue item i test my water s orb but nothing pks help me and in an other room tere is a yellow barrier so i cant continiou

drag your water orb and throw it on top of that thing
im stuck there too.
stupid question, but where can i find the water orb?
Monster drop or buy from a guy in 2nd town.

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Im stuck after the 3rd Dungeon, anyone know where to go?
In the 2nd town, there are guards stopping me everywhere.

EDIT: I think I've figured out where to go now xD

kemosabe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hi im stuck at the 2 dungeon there is a door with blue item i test my water s orb but nothing pks help me and in an other room tere is a yellow barrier so i cant continiou

im stuck there too.
in the town there are 3 people who are selling stuff.
weapons, scrolls? and the gil who sells orbs.
i bought a blue one and a light blue one and used them on the blue item thing, but nothing happend?

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man, I been waitin' on this game for a long time. But I think I'm gonna wait just a little longer `til its U.S. release. I've got some great games now to help keep me busy, and I really don't wanna ruin this one by trying to trudge through a language foreign to me.

ambitous21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

im stuck there too.
i bought a blue one and a light blue one and used them on the blue item thing, but nothing happend?
you aren't supposed to use it by pressing x
use your stylus, drag the blue orb on the bottom screen into the middle part. it should fall out on the floor.
use Y to pick up over your head. throw it onto the blue thing.

kemosabe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
im stuck there too.
you aren't supposed to use it by pressing x
use your stylus, drag the blue orb on the bottom screen into the middle part. it should fall out on the floor.
use Y to pick up over your head. throw it onto the blue thing.
ok thanks
bow.gif

hp sauce

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I can't figure out where to go after retrieving the robot bloke from the icey mountain. I can travel to the first village, the ice mountains, and the first town (the north and east exits of which are locked at the moment, but the exit and the route to the west dungeon is open). Anyone got past this yet?

I don't know who marked that it works for DSX, but it's crashing constantly for me.
frown.gif

DSX here, no problems so far (1.1.2/FAT32 if that matters).

rice151

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
aww damnit i can't belive they removed the wifi co-op man i was so looking forward to that but there is still ds to ds (whats that called again?) co-op right?

Sorry, correct answer is Multi-Card Download Play.
Anyways, I'm the type of person who plays the numbers game when it comes to starting stats, so if anyone was wondering...

Clavats (Main Human Chars)are the perfect ‘general' character, with both magic and melee combat ability. They don't excel at either, but they don't have a real weakness, either. They are excellent if you are going it alone, or as a backup to both the fighter and the mage in a party. Their normal attack comes out as a 3-hit combo chain, as opposed to the Lilty's single blow.
HP:122
MP:102
Atk:24
Def:19
Mag:8
"R" Special - Holds their sword in a parry position, but I don't know if it indeed shields you from attacks. If you tap on an enemy with a circle around them, they will charge the enemy at the expense of a great amount (40-50MP?) of their MP.

Lilties (Short little Warriors) they fight with hammers or is it a giant spoon? Their normal attack is a single "swing" that has a chance to "stun" enemies momentarily. They seem to jump shorter than most other races...
HP:117
MP:16
Atk:19
Def:25
Mag:12
"R" Special - A Pot, where you mix stuff, don't know much about it yet...I did some how get two Green gems in them, and it gave me a focus attack after I held my normal attack button...

Selkies (Archers with the bows) are the rogues of the world. They are generalists, much like the Clavats, but they have especially effective long-distance attacks. Their normal attack fires a single arrow at a pretty slow rate if you ask me... They have the ability to double jump to reach high places
HP:102
MP:150
Atk:22
Def:17
Mag:7
"R" Special - Like the Clavat, they will go into their attack position, and you tap on an enemy with a circle around them, they will launch a guided arrow that will do damage, at the expense of a moderate (20MP?) amount of their MP

Yukes (Bird like w/ Helmet race) stronger in magic than any of the other races, but weak in close combat. They are the best spell casters in the game, but keep them out of the front lines! Their normal attack launches a ball of energy or something a short distance and their staff counts as a weak melee attack.
HP:98
MP:120
Atk:13
Def:18
Mag:22
"R" Special - Some magic thing, don't know much about yet...

If any1 knows what the Yuke/Lilithy special is, please tell
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hawaii played it smart and said we're too hot for this land