DS #1291: Drake & Josh: Talent Showdown (USA)

HeatMan Advance

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not an idiot when I can't dump something that I can't even find in stores. It's ironic that you call me an idiot when that's the best insult you could come up with.

Sorry if you find all these comments about your modeling debut on the game cover insulting.

iNFiNiTY

Trophies
XP
Whats that? You cant find it in stores? Quite the mystery why its not dumped then isnt it, yet carry on your fucking whining in unrelated topics about it. They dump 8 games in a day which is clearly every game possible, yet annoying children such as yourself will still complain about the 1 that obviously wasnt obtainable.

dirtycarrot

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wow I just had to test this game to see how horrible it was. And boy was it horrible the mini games sucked big time I saw the guitar mini game and thought cool a guitar rhythm game for DS WRONG holy shit was it bad the controls were very unresponsive. Dont even bother even giving this game to a child who watches the show as they will be bored and frustrated within 50 seconds.
You have just tainted your ds forever...

HeatMan Advance

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whats that? You cant find it in stores? Quite the mystery why its not dumped then isnt it, yet carry on your fucking whining in unrelated topics about it. They dump 8 games in a day which is clearly every game possible, yet annoying children such as yourself will still complain about the 1 that obviously wasnt obtainable.

You really have to be the most ignorant person I've ever encountered on this board. This is the kind of response I would expect at GameFAQs.

The game was released last week. It has been hard to find and only seems to be in found in a few areas.

The only person who's whining is you. If I want to insult this game like everyone else has, what's it to you?

I doubt enough people will buy this game to notice you on the cover so don't take it so personal.

iNFiNiTY

Trophies
XP
Let me make it simple for you since you cant understand simple logic. Glory Days 2 is hard to find, while this game is not. XPA quite obviously did not actually choose this over it, but just could not obtain the other game. But you insult the dumpers anyway despite this being easy to understand. Which makes you a ungrateful cunt, especially when your post history shows you posted in so many topics of games dumped by the same group.

The attitude of noncontributing fuckers like you is the reason why theres about 3 people in the whole of NA who even bother to try and dump roms. Someone releases any game and they get slandered by whiny children on here and IRC for not dumping the OTHER game that you wanted.

You are the one who needs to get back to gamefaqs and leave this site to people who actually appreciate releases, along with any other idiots who keep bitching when a rom isnt dumped.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Screw Xenophobia for dumping this before Glory Days 2.

If I was in Xenophobia, had Glory Days 2 and read ungrateful little twats like you going on that that I'd keep it to myself for a while.

If groups kept to your logic nothing would ever get dumped "Hmm, can't dump this because we haven't dumped the next big game idiots are crying about." I await your post in the Glory Days 2 thread saying "Man, screw this group for dumping this before Phantom Hourglass"

Anyway, just to sum up

gt1967.png

^ Can has

glorydays2_dsboxboxart_160w.jpg

^ Can not has

Deal with it
tongue.gif

Make do with Glory Holes 2 until then.

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Looking at Drake and Josh on the cover I would think their "glory days" are behind them. Oh and iNFiNiTY, you are so right.

I for one am grateful for anyone who dumps anything, when you pay nothing for something you shouldn't whine about it.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looking at Drake and Josh on the cover I would think their "glory days" are behind them. Oh and iNFiNiTY, you are so right.

I for one am grateful for anyone who dumps anything, when you pay nothing for something you shouldn't whine about it.
I paid for my R4 and memory card...

Anyway, I'm so grateful for all the people who dumps all DS games.
bow.gif

HeatMan Advance

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry but I'm more grateful for homebrew software since that actually takes work to make. Homebrews may not be perfect but, it at least took hard work and dedication to make, unlike releasing some companies work and slap a release group name on it.

Dumping a rom that nobody but the developer and publisher took time to create means nothing to me. I'd rather give money to the actual creators to encourage them to make great games than thank the guys that are leeching off their work. I don't see myself being any worse for leeching off release groups. What did they expect? Respect from leechers? lol

So I really don't care what I say about rom release groups. They'll continue to release no matter how I criticize them. Nobody is forcing them to do anything and if they all suddenly stopped I'd obviously have just as much a chance of, if not more, buying this game from a retailer. They are the least contributing to gaming period.

HeatMan Advance

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tantrum? I'm not the one that took my little comments so personal and responded with a flurry of vulgar insults.

The game is available and only seems to be available in Wal-Marts. If I see one I'll get it, so either way, it means nothing. Dumpers don't control distribution, they just increase availability.

I'm sorry if I've insulted the male lovers of Drake & Josh.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tantrum? I'm not the one that took my little comments so personal and responded with a flurry of vulgar insults.

The game is available and only seems to be available in Wal-Marts. If I see one I'll get it, so either way, it means nothing. Dumpers don't control distribution, they just increase availability.

I'm sorry if I've insulted the male lovers of Drake & Josh.
Then don't download roms and go buy the real games to 'support' the developers... You do not belong here, mister.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I like the show Drake and Josh. There, I said it. Any games based off of said shows though are usually pure crap.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay