DS #1280: Picross (USA)

Gup

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This looks like fun, though I'm not all that into puzzle games like this. Fun for a quick pick up and play session though!

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Gonna try this game, didn't play the Japanese release.
smile.gif

Edit - Nor the European.
rofl2.gif

choo_cs

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Definitely a good game. Just finished all the puzzles today!
biggrin.gif

A welcome entry given the previous month of abysmal offerings, although one shouldn't be complaining.

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Shouldn't be too long. The past month, if not two, has been slow for releases. I wonder when the Europe English versions of Diamond and Pearl will be dumped. Those aren't yet, unlike other languages other there.

iNFiNiTY

Trophies
XP
Its not slow its just the fast groups skip the shit games like this.

The pokemon UK versions are not dumped because they are serial dupes of usa, so whats the point.

Retal

Trophies
XP
Country
The pokemon UK versions are not dumped because they are serial dupes of usa, so whats the point.
What the FUCK? So it took them THREE MONTHS to release a game in the UK with ZERO CHANGES to it? Three months to do NOTHING. Someone with big feet needs to kick the asses of some very lazy motherfuckers.

Sir VG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

What the FUCK? So it took them THREE MONTHS to release a game in the UK with ZERO CHANGES to it? Three months to do NOTHING. Someone with big feet needs to kick the asses of some very lazy motherfuckers.

I've actually heard reports that the UK version is v1.13 of Pokemon. But that's just what I've heard.

And since I have nothing to say about Picross DS, I'm done with this thread.

nephdj

Trophies
XP
Country
Find most of the handheld big name games get changes, the most well known one is zelda: minnish cap...

Cutman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why the hell won't Picross work on my M3? I've tried all version of it, and it still doesn't work. As soon as I load up the game, I just get two black screens. I've tried many different options when putting it on my M3, and still, it's solid black.

Guess I'm going to have to buy this like I originally planned to.

Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands

NOE is the most usless company ever. 5 months later, I don't even care about paper mario no more.

My question:

Does the USA version have more puzzles or w/e than the EU version?

IBNobody

I try to keep myself amused.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

NOE is the most usless company ever. 5 months later, I don't even care about paper mario no more.

My question:

Does the USA version have more puzzles or w/e than the EU version?

Yes... Sorta...

The normal and free modes still have the same number of puzzles.

The US version should have more puzzle packs to download. The J version had 10 or so packs, while the EU version had 2.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ