DS #1240: Subarashiki Kono Sekai: It's a Wonderful World (Japan)

Samutz

Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States
Wow, that would be sweet for a wallpaper.. If osmeone has illustrator they can convert it to a vector image and then upscale it so it'll be big enough for a desktop. I am to lazy to do it right now
frown.gif
Too much work for meee..
Not a wallpaper, but something for anyone that wants to mess around with the icon in photoshop.
http://www.samutz.com/dumpster/wonderful_w...vector_icon.rar
Inlcudes ai, psd, and png file. 768x1024

I've never really messed with vector stuff before now, so I'm not sure if it turned out right.

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know, that icon looks very similar to...
wink.gif

I know, I know. I think maybe part of the experience we are missing is Kuro reading minds with the icon. And you know, the majority of the plot. I'm pretty excited for an English release, hopefully sometime early next year.

eddyjackson

Trophies
XP
Country
I know, I know. I think maybe part of the experience we are missing is Kuro reading minds with the icon. And you know, the majority of the plot. I'm pretty excited for an English release, hopefully sometime early next year.

You aren't missing much plot wise. At least not up to day 6. And most of the mind reading stuff is unimportant to the plot, and frankly pretty uninteresting and repetitive. Only once or twice a day is it require to advance the story, and in every instance its clearly marked who's mind you are supposed to read, and when the player is forced to make a choice, most times its 50/50, 1 out of 3 tops. And if you pick wrong, you can just go back and read their minds again. If you're dying to play the game, you might as well go ahead and do it now. You aren't missing a lot of great plot IMO.

The battles are pretty fun but quickly growing stale. I'm going to give it a shot to the end of day 7 and see where the story goes from there before giving up on it. I'm hoping for some more interesting battles.

gigermunit

Trophies
Website
gigermunit.uni.cc
XP
Country
United States
I know, I know. I think maybe part of the experience we are missing is Kuro reading minds with the icon. And you know, the majority of the plot. I'm pretty excited for an English release, hopefully sometime early next year.

You aren't missing much plot wise. At least not up to day 6. And most of the mind reading stuff is unimportant to the plot, and frankly pretty uninteresting and repetitive. Only once or twice a day is it require to advance the story, and in every instance its clearly marked who's mind you are supposed to read, and when the player is forced to make a choice, most times its 50/50, 1 out of 3 tops. And if you pick wrong, you can just go back and read their minds again. If you're dying to play the game, you might as well go ahead and do it now. You aren't missing a lot of great plot IMO.

The battles are pretty fun but quickly growing stale. I'm going to give it a shot to the end of day 7 and see where the story goes from there before giving up on it. I'm hoping for some more interesting battles.
How can something so nice and new be stale?

paruparu91

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dose anyone have m3 simply~ becuz it still shows this white msg with a circle "!" preventing me from playing~ (and i dont know how to read jap soo i have know idea what they wantXD)

gigermunit

Trophies
Website
gigermunit.uni.cc
XP
Country
United States
dose anyone have m3 simply~ becuz it still shows this white msg with a circle "!" preventing me from playing~ (and i dont know how to read jap soo i have know idea what they wantXD)
I think yo guys need to check ur kernel and update that and ur loader i think thats how my friend solved his problem.

Pitto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I'm starting the last day in the game, and am still somehow confused how to control the top screen. I know if you hit 3 symbols you can do a combo. But how do you fight with Shiku in the top screen and what do the star symbols mean? Also any practical tips on how to fight at 2 screens at the time would be appreciated. As for now my top character is set on auto.

Glacius0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm starting the last day in the game, and am still somehow confused how to control the top screen. I know if you hit 3 symbols you can do a combo. But how do you fight with Shiku in the top screen and what do the star symbols mean? Also any practical tips on how to fight at 2 screens at the time would be appreciated. As for now my top character is set on auto.
If you get enough stars you get the co-op move (lower screen, upperright corner). It's a strong move, so you should try to get it. The trick is to look at the upper screen every so often, and while planning which move you should do for the right symbol, you fight on the lower screen. During this planning, you can already press forward twice, since every combo starts like that.

Pitto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Thanks, i see what you mean. But i notice that every time you get attacked the order changes. Can i avoid getting hit on the top screen? As I'm on the second first day now, i have a new top screen partner and it does no longer allow auto play.
Still, very interesting game, probably the best game i played in a while.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: That's a relief to hear. Do you know what happened?