Deadmon

A Temper
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Aw, for a sec I thought the Wii vesrion was out...

Misleading box art though!
tongue.gif
(thought it was EU)

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Pretty neat releasing two different versions
happy.gif
I too hope that this is a good game and especially that choosing one version over the other will actually give you a totally different experience.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Works with M3 CF Force R/W Safe Mode. Other options don't seem to work.

Game is very very very boring, repetitive. Not a lot goes on, the occasional enemy appears and they are fairly easy to beat. Seems like something that was made in a couple of months.

The game engine is pretty shoddy, there are worse out there but don't except decent graphics. Theres a lot of flickering which I find annoying. Seems rushly made. Sound is alright though with some ok voice acting.

Fighting isn't done very well, you just mash buttons and thats it. Oh yeah the touch control is just for scanning and transforming. Would've been better if you could control the aiming or camera via touchscreen but nope not in this. Animations on the whole are kinda poor.

Online is kinda stupid, you have to register online first via the website and enter an account code that is shown in the game. Then it lets you play online which is boring.

Oh yeah both titles play the same but have different levels.

Flozem

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Gonna try this after Decepticons - liking that one so far. I don't think it will differ much from this. Perhaps anyone looking at the comments should try for himself first...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Imagine putting your butt near it :tpi: