DS #1125: Bratz Ponyz (Europe)

H8TR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I remember a show called Animorphs where these kids transformed into animals. Only difference was they all morphed into different animals. Not the same animals.

Glacius0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ok..I know everyone will make fun of this release and I was actually about to do that myself, but then I realized that kids that buy into the hype of this series are likely gonna grow up to be mentally impaired blonde's (dying their hair if necessary) who care way too much about the way they look. How can anyone developing this live with himself?

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMG, my nightmares have materialized! Never in a million years did I think I would see the two worst things to hit my DS come together...

Kinda like if the Devil and Hitler teamed up to play dodgeball against the Easter Bunny...

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
No no no no
rofl2.gif
BRATZ PONYZ

Poor, poor Cindy.

Raisingod

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
QUOTE([M said:
artin @ Jun 2 2007, 02:48 PM)]OMG, my nightmares have materialized! Never in a million years did I think I would see the two worst things to hit my DS come together...

Kinda like if the Devil and Hitler teamed up to play dodgeball against the Easter Bunny...

The worst thing will be Barby magic horse ride with Bratz Ponyz ( The horror , The horror
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
)

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What kind of mentally impaired people waste developer effort on games like these?
People who know they can make money from it. These crap games are bought by dumbass parents for their darling little girls and they do very well.

My little girl won't be getting shit like this when shes born thats for sure! Oh yeah beware of Bratz Mermaidz.

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I remember when barbie was respectable, with good family values. The clothes were stylish yet not revealing. She had her boyfriend, who considerately had his penis removed. Life was good for her and even her arch nemesis Cindy. Now it's about Bratz... bratty chavvy sluts with no family values, too much make up and hardly any clothes. Yay for the chav nation. >.>

Torte

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Animorphs was originally a series of books. From what I recall, the tv show was barely adequate. Does anyone know what ever happened to the Animorphs? I kinda stopped after reading the andalite chronicles, when it seemed like the plot was going nowhere fast.

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I remember when barbie was respectable, with good family values. The clothes were stylish yet not revealing. She had her boyfriend, who considerately had his penis removed. Life was good for her and even her arch nemesis Cindy. Now it's about Bratz... bratty chavvy sluts with no family values, too much make up and hardly any clothes. Yay for the chav nation. >.>
1. Yes I remember those days. Back when girls didn't wear revealing clothes and smacked you when you stared... Well maybe I wasn't too interested in girls back then... but I remember non-the-less.
2. Lol Ken was fixed.
3. I didn't know Barbie had an arch-nemesis.
4. Barbie was getting more revealing by the year though. Every year it was a new, shorter, skirt and such.
5. ... What does chavvy mean? I'm afraid I'm not familiar with the term. Must be English, right?

ChrisCrawford

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeowch. Let me tell ya something. I use to do freelance work in the Electronic Toy Industry (let's not comment on that.) I worked on a related Product for a week or so and it was the most paintfull thing I've ever done in my life. I wanted to die.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: America ya~