bow.gif

Thank you
smile.gif

Torte

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Wow you guys who beat cheerleading mode already are damn good. That last song totally kicked my ass I dunno how many times. Felt damn good to finally nail it! Don't think I can put myself through it to the end with the cheerleaders, God even the first song was tough!
smile.gif
I guess I'll pass it on to my lil's sister to nail them, just as she did with EBA and Osu1. Geez I'm a wimp when it comes to rhythm games aren't I?

Initially I thought that Osu2 paled in comparison to the first, but of course hard mode is where it's at. And then just like magic the songs all grow on you. In fact I'd say that the selection here is as good as in the original, and since there's more of 'em, plus all the little improvements made to EBA intact, this edges them both out.

9/10 - Yippee!

zonnikku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow you guys who beat cheerleading mode already are damn good. That last song totally kicked my ass I dunno how many times. Felt damn good to finally nail it! Don't think I can put myself through it to the end with the cheerleaders, God even the first song was tough!
smile.gif
 I guess I'll pass it on to my lil's sister to nail them, just as she did with EBA and Osu1. Geez I'm a wimp when it comes to rhythm games aren't I?

Heh, I beat Hard Mode plus Easy and Normal in about 3 hours (the extra time due to the final song on Hard mode >_> ), but I'm sure some super-player probably got it all done plus the cheerleaders in the same amount of time (took me a day to beat all the songs with the cheerleaders EXCEPT the final song, which I'm stuck on...).

Damn, I mean some Japanese dude has already done the final song with mostly 300s (only 10 100s) PLUS hidden mode.

Video of that craziness:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yqp3DLv9iSE

LOL, now for someone to get this song on insane with hidden mode and get all 300s.
rofl2.gif

mrbass

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn, I mean some Japanese dude has already done the final song with mostly 300s (only 10 100s) PLUS hidden mode.

Video of that craziness:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yqp3DLv9iSE

LOL, now for someone to get this song on insane with hidden mode and get all 300s.Â
rofl2.gif

Nah I think he's using a cheat. A video showing someone doing it then I'd be impressed not a replay. How hard would it be for him to take the EBA cheat code and substitute it for the gameid of Ouendan 2...not very hard. In EBA cheat mode you can specify to hit all 300s and never lose your life meter.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Out of curiosity, how many people had this game crash on them? I unlocked the last bonus song and I was just in the middle of it when I heard a loud screeching noise and then it froze. Really glad it only happened when I finished the last stage on hard.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Never mind. I realised I haven't upgraded my R4 firmware for a while so I upgraded it to 1.09 and the last bonus stage played okayish. Albeit with a bit of a blip in the middle of it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    D @ diamondsofmayhem: G'night!