DS #0947: Gakken DS: Otona no Gakushuu Kintaichi Sensei no Nihongo Les

Louse76

Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
That's not sloppy, that's just the way they write.

Geez, insensitive much?
rofl2.gif

Akotan

Mathematical!
Trophies
Website
www.viciocriativo.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Are there any similar titles like this one? I'm trying to learn japanese (for, like, some time...) and I know NDS have some teaching games... Can anyone help me find them?

ugly_rose

Trophies
XP
Country
To the above: No.

There is a 'game' called Kanji Sonomama Rakubiki Jiten which is good for looking up english words (it's a dictionary)... but then you basically need to have a good grasp of Japanese already... lol

Other than that you're out of luck. Go buy a grammar book and a wordtank, plus take some private lessons. Then go to Japan. Or go to Japan first and then care about those trivial language matters later.
happy.gif

sanghoku

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium

lamouledj

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i'm also in the process of learning japanese, i can read about 20 kanji now + the numbers... using the book method though, haven't tried this one yet coz i wanna have some basic grammar and understanding skills first in stead of just kanji...

I've been learning Japanese for a year now.. 4h class/week, plus one hour at home daily....I know about 150 kanjis + hiragana + katakana.
The only thing I can tell you guys is: "don't waist your time if you're not planning to go to Japan, this language is sooooo hard to learn, that's unbelievable !" It's estimated to be 5 times harder than english for speaking and 10 times harder than english for reading/writing.
I'm also expecting some DS stuff to learn Japanese, but I think that's not gonna happen.

njt

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i'm also in the process of learning japanese, i can read about 20 kanji now + the numbers... using the book method though, haven't tried this one yet coz i wanna have some basic grammar and understanding skills first in stead of just kanji...

I've been learning Japanese for a year now.. 4h class/week, plus one hour at home daily....I know about 150 kanjis + hiragana + katakana.
The only thing I can tell you guys is: "don't waist your time if you're not planning to go to Japan, this language is sooooo hard to learn, that's unbelievable !" It's estimated to be 5 times harder than english for speaking and 10 times harder than english for reading/writing.
I'm also expecting some DS stuff to learn Japanese, but I think that's not gonna happen.

I didn't find it *that* hard, french was much harder by far.

Any language is going to be difficult if you don't use it^^, so--- just use it and you'll get better fast
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...