DS #0907: Survival Kids - Lost in Blue 2 (Japan)

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I loved the first game. The block puzzles were hard and i never got past one (i could never find a decent walkthrough for the damn game) Fishing in that game was a hell lot better than fishing in animal crossing. I can't find the batch of torrents that i got ROMs 1- 840 in, so i've been searching and i've had a really hard time finding some of these games. I hope tht dude comes back from vacation or something and offers packs of 20 again
frown.gif

I'll play it ASAP. The only downside of the game was for the first month you need food. PERIOD. Eventually spend an entire day getting nothing but pineapples, and BOOM! Progress throughout the game is easy. build a raft, some furniture, done. Tropical paradise. I just hope feeding Skye is alot easier now and you can give her more than one thing at a time. (I waited for her food to go to 30%, and i'd give her like 8 coconuts, which took FOREVER!)

joeglens

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hmmm opened up the rom....... well this wasn't a suprise all the language files are available eng, jap, ita, spa, ger........

i wonder what would happen if i swap *_en.* and *_ja.*

hehehehehehehe.......... it seems working better change all of them

bwahahahahahahahahaha

joeglens

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ok i haved swapped all en and ja file names, and my dialogs are in english now. my only problem is i cant find the file that will expand my text bubble to fit the english characters, right now it is still formatted to fit the jap characters

enarky

owls?
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Would anyone who finished the first Lost in Blue mind telling me how the heck hunting works? I got me a bow (Bow 1) and tons of arrows (Arrow 6) and I can't shoot a thing. Every time I hit an animal it just seems to laugh at me and runs away... this became so frustrating that I haven't played this game for two months now.

Otherwise I really liked it, even though it's quite repetitive at times. Hope part two gets rid of these parts and this annoying hunting minigame.

2cb2ct7

Trophies
XP
Country
Would anyone who finished the first Lost in Blue mind telling me how the heck hunting works? I got me a bow (Bow 1) and tons of arrows (Arrow 6) and I can't shoot a thing. Every time I hit an animal it just seems to laugh at me and runs away... this became so frustrating that I haven't played this game for two months now.

Otherwise I really liked it, even though it's quite repetitive at times. Hope part two gets rid of these parts and this annoying hunting minigame.

There were a variety of bows and arrows of varying quality dependent on what they were made from. Unless you had the best bow and the best arrows it was near impossible to hit an animal. You had to first build a trap (big, ie for "big" animals, was from log and vine or log and rope as I recall). Then you basically laid your trap without scaring the animal away. You had to move in close to lay it (but not too close!) and hope the animal walked into its path (usually a fairly big arc). Then it would become trapped and you could shoot it with any bow/arrows you liked...

enarky

owls?
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
So *that's* how you do it! I also wondered why none of these stupid animals ever got caught into my traps - I just thought I might've been to impatient. Thank you, going to try this right away.
smile.gif

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I tried it and I love it so far! Just as awesome as the first one and with the necessary improvements in the details like touchscreen controls and better cooking. The start is much easier than in the first game which I found a little disappointing but might be a relief for all you weirdos who kept dying in the first game. I hope they'll make a third part.
biggrin.gif

strummer12

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I played the first one last night and lets say I'm not going to bother with part 2. This game is shit and it's beyond me how it even has fans and people who paint their ds with a shit lost in blue theme. this game series should be called lost in shit cos it's just shit.

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
OP
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I played the first one last night and lets say I'm not going to bother with part 2. This game is shit and it's beyond me how it even has fans and people who paint their ds with a shit lost in blue theme. this game series should be called lost in shit cos it's just shit.
laugh.gif
"Lost in Shit". Hehe!

I hated the first game too. I found it SO incredibly tedious and annoying. Gave up after a few hours.

Do not want.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1