DS #0903: Kotoba no Puzzle Mojipittan DS (Japan)

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh how cute!
happy.gif
I'd buy it just for the blocky men on the box

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Do i need to know japanese to play it?

Found a description of the PSP version saying it's a "A Japanese word creation puzzle game" so yeah, I'd guess it's pretty important to know Japanese, inspite of the optimistic last paragraph

QUOTEA Japanese word creation puzzle game where a 100,000 word dictionary keeps track of legal and proper words. Nine game modes are available to keep wordsmiths busy and thinking. In the standard puzzle game mode, a selection of Japanese character on tiles are piled up on the left side of the screen. Select one and place it on an appropriate space on the gameboard to create words and phrases. If your positioning is accepted, the tile is bolted onto the board and a swirl of activity occurs. If your word creation attempt is rejected, an "X" appears along with an unfriendly buzzer. When a puzzle is completed, the boxy golden colored creatures from the game cover bound around in a festival of celebratory madness.Â
 Although Japanese language comprehension skills are recommended in order to fully enjoy Mojipittan, players may also complete the puzzles by trial and error and perhaps even learn a little Japanese along the way.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
I know what they remind me of, the Blur "Coffee and TV" milk carton! They look nothing like it really when you look at them side by side but it was a nice thought
smile.gif

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
"MO-JI-PIT-TAN!" I love that frikken theme.
biggrin.gif

I bought Mojipittan Daijiten for that stupid them,
that and the sleepy/lazy girl from the TVCM looked awesome. (She could have use some Moar Cute though.)

Here's the DS TVCM

Tamyu

Trophies
Website
tamyu.net
XP
Country
YESYESYESYES

I have been waiting for this game since the day it was announced. It is like... scrabble puzzles? I really really love it... Played the cell phone version all the time until, well, the same 5 puzzles got kind of old.

I would think it would be impossible to play without knowing Japanese, as the main premise is to fit words into limited spaces.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==