DS #0863: Meteos Disney Magic (USA)

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
In the original game you 'attack' planets with your meteos.. do you instead attack disney characters here? Im so getting this if you are capable of killing mickey with meteos.

Rostichenburg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I read a review for this from what I remember you have to clean out the disney volts

and you can move blocks horizontally now... allegedly

S

Sobtanian

You gotta hold the DS sideways (like Kawashima!)

Blocks can be slided left and right, and up and down (like meteos)

it's basically a dumbed down meteos.... I haven't played enough of it yet, just tried first level

2007022241261sb3.jpg

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Seems fun after a quick go. You get missions and special abilities and all kids of jazz. On the plus side it's a hell of a lot smaller than the original meteos.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
I love Meteos to pieces but sliding horizontally sounds like it'd make it too easy. I've still got loads to do on the first one so I'm not sure if I'll bother with this sequel after all. Any other significant gameplay (not plot) differences to the first one that might win me over?
On the plus side it's a hell of a lot smaller than the original meteos.
By smaller do you mean it's a shorter game, or just the rom size?

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
They ruined Meteos. This makes me sad
frown.gif

The original Meteos was brilliant, the music was sensational. The presentation and style were wonderful and it was chocked full of unlocks.

This game has absolutely no charm compared to the original. It's not worth playing. Instead I advise you to try and forget they butchered Meteos.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
I love Meteos to pieces but sliding horizontally sounds like it'd make it too easy. I've still got loads to do on the first one so I'm not sure if I'll bother with this sequel after all. Any other significant gameplay (not plot) differences to the first one that might win me over?
On the plus side it's a hell of a lot smaller than the original meteos.
By smaller do you mean it's a shorter game, or just the rom size?

Rom size, only about 20meg trimmed compared to the originals 62meg

Sil3n7

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
They ruined Meteos. This makes me sad
frown.gif

The original Meteos was brilliant, the music was sensational. The presentation and style were wonderful and it was chocked full of unlocks.

This game has absolutely no charm compared to the original. It's not worth playing. Instead I advise you to try and forget they butchered Meteos.
Damn thats too bad
cry.gif
Meteos Is my favorite puzzle game since tetris. I was crossing my fingers on this one but no luck and yes the music in the original pwnd!

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I always known Meteos as a mindless puzzle game and a major touch screen killer and never played it. I don't expect more from this one either..
I don't think I really need to bother making any remarks, the bold says it all. You really should give the original game a try.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol